Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PeiFan94
Lower PFL, longer midface... Why?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Lower PFL
high pfl is a kneegrow trait

on good faces, nose width = eye palpebral fissure length

a wide palpebral fissure length = a wide nose

and we all know how subhuman wide noses look, australoids and negroids have ugly wide noses

the most beautiful women are obviously caucasoid and they have thin noses and narrow pfls

longer midface
very short midfaces are traits found on little girls, developed adult women have longer midfaces (but not less than 1.0)

it's true that long midfaces are a masculine trait, but midface ratios higher than 1.0 and less than 1.25 are appropriate on adult female faces

1.25 - 1.5 is a high midface ratio resulting in a very compact midface often found in the faces of little prepubescent girls

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PeiFan94

and we all know how subhuman wide noses look, australoids and negroids have ugly wide noses

the most beautiful women are obviously caucasoid and they have thin noses and narrow pfls

very short midfaces are traits found on little girls, developed adult women have longer midfaces (but not less than 1.0)

it's true that long midfaces are a masculine trait, but midface ratios higher than 1.0 and less than 1.25 are appropriate on adult female faces

1.25 - 1.5 is a high midface ratio resulting in a very compact midface often found in the faces of little prepubescent girls
lifefuel for my nerdic midface and hyperleptorrine nose

So would u consider that morph to be ideal? and were you morphing to to improve what would be the rating on average or morphing to improve what you personally think looks best?

So would u consider that morph to be ideal?
The morph I made (the after pic)? Yeah pretty much, but her phenotype could be better. I like women with more browner hair and brown skin. If I got rid of all her freckles, her skin would look too smooth and then the morph will look ultra unrealistic and uncanny.

and were you morphing to to improve what would be the rating on average or morphing to improve what you personally think looks best?
Don't understand this question sorry.

I follow cosmetic surgeon guidelines to morphing faces, so I am always mindful of facial thirds and fifths.

Certain traits from most races look good imo. It's not like all Caucasoid traits are the best on women, only most caucasoid facial features look good on female faces. Negroid women have good lips, although they're not proportionate and a lot of them have bimaxillary protrusion. But thin caucasoid lips aren't ideal on women. However Caucasoid noses and eyes look good on women.
The same with skin, I don't believe women should be super pale, they need to have a healthy tan... but not super dark like ethnic women and black women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeiFan94