Rate this morph of pete davidson

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
Tried to make him look human

Pete davidson arrives at the 2017 mtv video music awards at the forum on august 27 2017 in ing
Pete davidson arrives at the 2017 mtv video music awards at the forum on august 27 2017 in ing

good morph,this is probably how girls see him

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Pumanator and Deleted member 5892
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, gymmaxedhorse, Bvnny. and 3 others
Looks like a chadlite in the morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Looks like a chadlite in the morph
Crazy how important the small details are (I gave him a more defined nose, better averageness, etc). Ofc his eye area was his biggest failo but still

Crazy how important the small details are (I gave him a more defined nose, better averageness, etc). Ofc his eye area was his biggest failo but still
He is a LTN without Morph tbh. And you need to have correct colouring too with youthful features and would ascend with less nasolibal promience

• +1
He is a LTN without Morph tbh. And you need to have correct colouring too with youthful features and would ascend with less nasolibal promience
How tf would he be ltn if he was piping Kim. His eyes are shit but everything else is pretty good so he is a statusmaxed chadlite with dick halo. Even without status he would be close to chad given the other two

• JFL
How tf would he be ltn if he was piping Kim. His eyes are shit but everything else is pretty good so he is a statusmaxed chadlite with dick halo. Even without status he would be close to chad given the other two
Nah hes ugly

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
6'3* - self explantory

• +1
dude looks like your average nerd who u bully everyday

• +1
FIND GOD SKETE

• Woah
Good morph, but looks like an entire different person 😹🤙

He's not really LTN, more like MTN-HTN, since his lower third carries him hard :ogre: (oh, and he also has good coloring, a head full of hair and not that many asymmetries)

• Woah
  • Love it
No bro
No

He’s skinny druggie niche with good lower third
Ez pz
True he mogs maher
I made a thread abt this

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
True he mogs maher
I made a thread abt this
you know there’s a massive middle ground between “outlier girls think he’s ugly hot” and “he mogs maher”

• JFL
you know there’s a massive middle ground between “outlier girls think he’s ugly hot” and “he mogs maher”
Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

I actually think Pete Davidson is better looking than just that. Yes his lower third form the front is chadlike, but he has a compact midface, fuckboy lips and decent PFL. He is a chadlite or maybe even a medium ugly chad

• JFL
O’Pry but less striking

• Woah