Rate this morph of reddit

I

It'snotover

Retired
Rxqgtyhybv291

This morph is made by morphing de poot with pitt. Is his face shape the ideal?

2871041 91EAE8F1 09F0 44FC BC06 42E2D352E8D9

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish and It'snotover
Eyes are too close set.
What about his other features? Looks uncanny because it'a morph but this is legit 7.5 psl imo. His face shape is unmoggable and the ideal, even models don't have this

View attachment 1888365
This morph is made by morphing de poot with pitt. Is his face shape the ideal?
neurocranium is too wide as well. Like jorge del rio's:

It is one of those failos rarely mentioned on this site. Many of the actors/models posted here have it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and It'snotover
What about his other features? Looks uncanny because it'a morph but this is legit 7.5 psl imo. His face shape is unmoggable and the ideal, even models don't have this
Nah. I agree it looks good on a technical level. But IRL version of it would look ugly to women and weird to normies. You don't want to look like this. You want to look good but still human with some facial averageness.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Y
Nah. I agree it looks good on a technical level. But IRL version of it would look ugly to women and weird to normies. You don't want to look like this. You want to look good but still human with some facial averageness.
You are right tbh, looks good on a pure aesthetic level but uncanny and normies would find his face strange. Chico is the most known and desired male model by the foids and in fact he top soft features with good orbitals but still averageness in his bone structure. Sometimes i feel like that with prominent cheekbones normies will find you alien/uncanny, i believe that this happen to many models

Y

You are right tbh, looks good on a pure aesthetic level but uncanny and normies would find his face strange. Chico is the most known and desired male model by the foids and in fact he top soft features with good orbitals but still averageness in his bone structure. Sometimes i feel like that with prominent cheekbones normies will find you alien/uncanny, i believe that this happen to many models
It is not just not prominent cheekbones. Many like barrett just have very wide faces and all sorts of abnormal measurements. This tanks their appeal quite hard.

• +1
Y

How hard did jorge ascend in this morph:

It is not just not prominent cheekbones. Many like barrett just have very wide faces and all sorts of abnormal measurements. This tanks their appeal quite hard.
True, but still people like barrett are very rare irl, he bone mogs 99% of humans. I think that his prime was at 18-19, after that his face became too big. I think that many times eriksen looks uncanny too. Jorge looks quite better in the morph but he still is chad so he can get away with it. A person that would benefit a lot from it is Sean O'pry, his neurocranium is RIDICULOUSLY big

True, but still people like barrett are very rare irl, he bone mogs 99% of humans. I think that his prime was at 18-19, after that his face became too big. I think that many times eriksen looks uncanny too. Jorge looks quite better in the morph but he still is chad so he can get away with it. A person that would benefit a lot from it is Sean O'pry, his neurocranium is RIDICULOUSLY big
Not really. It is just his hairstyle. His head shape is ideal imo. He does not have a wide neurocranium like Jorge.

It is actually a very common failo. Arvid has it and so does salludon possibly (we have not seen him with short hair so can't be sure).

• Woah
O pry's neuro is a bit too narrow and tall. You are right:

IDK if changing it would ascend him though. To increase his appeal, he needs better eyelashes and less hooding. And maybe a tan with a slightly wider jaw.

• +1
O pry's neuro is a bit too narrow and tall. You are right:

View attachment 1888485

IDK if changing it would ascend him though. To increase his appeal, he needs better eyelashes and less hooding. And maybe a tan with a slightly wider jaw.
Yeah, in some images his neuro looks fine while in others looks too big. I agree on the hooding part, he has too much of it and would look better with a more almond eye shape, this type of eyes has the broadest appeal irl and online. I don't think that his jaw should be wider(not an expert but looks like jaw is like 85% width of his zygos?) But just with straight gonions instead of the rounded ones he has. It's really hard to be gl with his round gonions but he is still a top model, don't think he cares that much lol

Yeah, in some images his neuro looks fine while in others looks too big. I agree on the hooding part, he has too much of it and would look better with a more almond eye shape, this type of eyes has the broadest appeal irl and online. I don't think that his jaw should be wider(not an expert but looks like jaw is like 85% width of his zygos?) But just with straight gonions instead of the rounded ones he has. It's really hard to be gl with his round gonions but he is still a top model, don't think he cares that much lol
Even then, @It'snotover for him.

• JFL
they have to look striking for photographs sometimes in motion this looks bad and uncanny as you say.

they have to look striking for photographs sometimes in motion this looks bad and uncanny as you say.
I actually overplucked my eyebrows in the center to offset my bad ES ratio but it looks weird af. Made me not want to look into my webcam.

I can't imagine how uncanny a bad nose job or botched jaw surgery would look to me. I'd rope for real.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I actually overplucked my eyebrows in the center to offset my bad ES ratio but it looks weird af. Made me not want to look into my webcam.

I can't imagine how uncanny a bad nose job or botched jaw surgery would look to me. I'd rope for real.
I bought some eyebrow gel trying to brush it over to the centre and shape it but I keep using too much it feels fine at the time then I feel it set after 20 or so minutes and realise.

Mogging Jennifer aniston to another dimension, Pitt is a narcy, he always was better looking that his girlfriends he has, probably to feed his ego.
no he realizes it is easier to keep a women who looks worse than u and she is still 99%