Rate this morph

Deleted member 17702

Deleted member 17702

Bronze
I changed my nose shape and size, slightly changed my eyes, extended my chin, thickened my neck and cleared my skin. Chin and Nose asymmetries are just an artifact of bad editing, while my lips and eyes are actually asymmetrical irl.

FaceApp 1647526723240

pretty boy from like idk arab?

Sorry but FaceApp morphs are unrelaistic af

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sorry but FaceApp morphs are unrelaistic af
most of it was done by hand with a morphing tool, faceapp was just to clear my shitty acne covered vitamin d deficient skin and to give me larger bangs

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I had other morphs before but they had things like changed PFL so I did this one manually so it wouldnt change anything impossible to change

I had other morphs before but they had things like changed PFL so I did this one manually so it wouldnt change anything impossible to change
Make sure there isn't too much lens distortion in this picture. Ideally, get a professional pic from far away and zoom in. Or just take a mirror pic. Or a selfie with your arm fully extended.

Make sure there isn't too much lens distortion in this picture. Ideally, get a professional pic from far away and zoom in. Or just take a mirror pic. Or a selfie with your arm fully extended.
yeah its probably not fully accurate but the edits I did were realistic enough where smth around this level shouldnt be too unrealistic

your ratios are very harmonious in this morph.
I have decent ratios in the first place just shitty features like a massive nose, short chin, dogshit skin, mediocre eyes, etc

yeah its probably not fully accurate but the edits I did were realistic enough where smth around this level shouldnt be too unrealistic
What is it though? Mirror is most accurate. But I don't think there would be that much difference between a selfie with arm extended and a mirror pic taken from a distance. It's just when you place selfie cams close to your face, they really begin to distort your face.

What is it though? Mirror is most accurate. But I don't think there would be that much difference between a selfie with arm extended and a mirror pic taken from a distance. It's just when you place selfie cams close to your face, they really begin to distort your face.
its arms length away with a webcam while also pushing my shoulders forward and pulling my head back for extra distance, so still some lens distortion but not horrible

@Pakicel If he was a BBC would he be slaying right now?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
its arms length away with a webcam while also pushing my shoulders forward and pulling my head back for extra distance, so still some lens distortion but not horrible
Webcams are too low quality. But yeah. If you had fucked up ratios, they would be visible even in distorted pics.

There's going to be a difference between this and how you look IRL. But not that much.

Webcams are too low quality. But yeah. If you had fucked up ratios, they would be visible even in distorted pics.

There's going to be a difference between this and how you look IRL. But not that much.
yeah im not expecting to be able to figure out exactly how ill look, but I think smth like this morph might be achievable with rhino, genio and cantho

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
yeah im not expecting to be able to figure out exactly how ill look, but I think smth like this morph might be achievable with rhino, genio and cantho
You should rely on mirrors as there is no distortion.

whats it lack? if the assymetries are part of the issue those would be fixed in an actual surgery I just edited badly
Needs better eyelashes. More PFL. Maybe more angularity.

Needs better eyelashes. More PFL. Maybe more angularity.
PFL is impossible to fix (any way to fix it is smth im not even gonna try), and yeah Ill probably use the cantor oil im gonna get for my brows on my eyelashes too, not sure bout angularity

PFL is impossible to fix (any way to fix it is smth im not even gonna try), and yeah Ill probably use the cantor oil im gonna get for my brows on my eyelashes too, not sure bout angularity
Fillers probably. Send me the original pic,

He is good nothing worth changing physically.