• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
He isn't mulatto

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
@Biiyo03 failos?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Xangsane
7 psl or nothing for those foids
when you get to that level of looks I'd say most go with 5+psl status+moneymaxxed dudes. Otherwise if they waited for the magic 6.5+psl prince (when the avg male model is like 5.75-6 and slays beckies cause he doesnt care) they'd stay single for omega long

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Xangsane
Your posts are so bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16275, Cidre enjoyer and 6 others
  • +1
when you get to that level of looks I'd say most go with 5+psl status+moneymaxxed dudes. Otherwise if they waited for the magic 6.5+psl prince (when the avg male model is like 5.75-6 and slays beckies cause he doesnt care) they'd stay single for omega long
not even 5.5

5 psl + tall = u won

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 3946
Jfl, my male model friend hardly slays.

Jfl, my male model friend hardly slays.
Not everyone has their life goal to engage into as many holes as possible like some ppl in here. Especially when for them it's relatively easy, many of them start wanting an actual connection to be interested that way in some. But you probably say that cause you know he actively tries and doesn't manage to?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not everyone has their life goal to engage into as many holes as possible like some ppl in here. Especially when for them it's relatively easy, many of them start wanting an actual connection to be interested that way in some. But you probably say that cause you know he actively tries and doesn't manage to?
Yep. The saddest thing was that most people put him in the psl 5.75 range, and looks like a wide appeal athlete looking guy.

I also tried a tinder experiment with @AdamAdam who larped as the male model janis Ancens using non modelling pics and pretending to be a paralegal with no status

Did royally shit on tinder

Whereas in reality, janis ancens is married to a stacy

hes lucky to not have n word hair

• Hmm...
Whereas in reality, janis ancens is married to a stacy
As I've said again, Tinder is mega scam and should not be considered as an accurate metric. People just love parrotting Tinder related experiences here as it feeds into the blackpill incredibly well and gives them plenty of excuses to LDAR . If you put me right now on Tinder I get absolutely 0 for example and I'm not completely bad looking.

• +1
As I've said again, Tinder is mega scam and should not be considered as an accurate metric. People just love parrotting Tinder related experiences here as it feeds into the blackpill incredibly well and gives them plenty of excuses to LDAR . If you put me right now on Tinder I get absolutely 0 for example and I'm not completely bad looking.
Yea. People acknowledge that Tinder is only for Top 5% guys.

Then proceed to judge themselves and other average guys on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
That's an old man
Maybe the grandpa
Not the father for sure

A mulatto NEVER looks like that
Yea, his mom most defiently lied to him about the dad.

No mixed kid ever has a projected chin like that. Literally a fully caucasian trait.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
He's probably like 70-80% European larping as mulatto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
i have 43 matches on tinder am i a chad

Attachments

• 43241234.jpg
    43241234.jpg
    859.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rAage.mxx, Korea and Deleted member 3946
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, gamma and Xangsane
Yea, his mom most defiently lied to him about the dad.

No mixed kid ever has a projected chin like that. Literally a fully caucasian trait.
Have you seen mulatto love islanders

Damn, I'm a YouTube baby.

TV wasn't cool anymore by the time I could chose what I wanted to watch
Are you subscribed to tails

thanks my girlfriend saw me looking at another man in his underwear

• JFL