Rate this narcy TikTok pretty boy claiming chadlite

manletmogger

manletmogger

Master
Short face syndrome final boss, and he claimed that he has a good frame too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• IMG_3684.png
    IMG_3684.png
    673.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3683.jpeg
    IMG_3683.jpeg
    546.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3685.jpeg
    IMG_3685.jpeg
    829.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3686.png
    IMG_3686.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • v0f044gc0000cq5bqrvog65usuv8sqc0.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • v0f044gc0000ciuimm3c77u4strns3n0.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, itzyaboyJJ and Xangsane
carried by pheno and colouring htn tho and he goes viral easily because he appeals to 12-16 year old girls

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, rand anon, billymidnight and 5 others
Short face syndrome final boss, and he claimed that he has a good frame too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He doesn't have short face syndrome AT ALL.

He's quite GL too, at least high HTN๐Ÿ’€

it's over for YOU.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, boss8055, WanderingBurro and 5 others
chadlite if better miface and more narrow nose

Let em be delulu. Never interrupt your enemy (competition) when they're making a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
He doesn't have short face syndrome AT ALL.

He's quite GL too, at least high HTN๐Ÿ’€

it's over for YOU.
Nah u actually have a grudge against me, this guy is not anything above htn he has such a short skull

Nah u actually have a grudge against me, this guy is not anything above htn he has such a short skull
Your skull is the same length as his blud ๐Ÿ’€ he actually mogs you pretty hard, tbh I think this is what u see when u look in the mirror (it's not what u really look like).

I have no grudge against you, for reals, we're forum friends and I didn't even realize it was you, but this guy mogs you and you lost the argument against him cause he's right. If he sees this by any chance he's gonna be laughing so hard... U should do a mog battle tbh, see what other people tell u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, jisko32, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
chadlite=chad with a few flaws
But itโ€™s really hard to fix midface so heโ€™s still capped at htn regardless

low HTN judging by generation z standars :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and manletmogger
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, cannotbeasked, Schizo Tappy and 1 other person
Your skull is the same length as his blud ๐Ÿ’€ he actually mogs you pretty hard, tbh I think this is what u see when u look in the mirror (it's not what u really look like).

I have no grudge against you, for reals, we're forum friends and I didn't even realize it was you, but this guy mogs you and you lost the argument against him cause he's right. If he sees this by any chance he's gonna be laughing so hard... U should do a mog battle tbh, see what other people tell u
I never claimed to mog him ever first of all, but he definitely does not mog me hard at all my skull is longer than his too and way more robust too. Not even being delusional Iโ€™m just being objective his eye area mogs mine. In the photo where I sent when I was only 15 before I made my lower third longer by jutting I can confidently say he is either the same or slightly higher when I fully ascend who knowsโ€ฆ

Attachments

• IMG_5086.jpg
    IMG_5086.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
He has chadlite SMV it doesnโ€™t matter if niggers on an incel website think heโ€™s low HTN

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, itzyaboyJJ, Schizo Tappy and 2 others
sometimes i don't get the egos on these people. like be humble.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, billymidnight and manletmogger
Idk looks cl to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, itzyaboyJJ, billymidnight and 1 other person
u can be CL without an ideal midface look at jordan barrett
Idk but he doesnโ€™t look like a chad lite too me he lacks too much dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel
@tia0505 quello della tua cittร  hahaha

You also look good but he looks better
I never said I look better than him but heโ€™s also a fully developed 19 year old male and looks like that he will get cucked by the age pill

• +1
Reactions: hilley
I never said I look better than him but heโ€™s also a fully developed 19 year old male and looks like that he will get cucked by the age pill
He's 19? Holy fuck i tought he was 14

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and manletmogger
He's 19? Holy fuck i tought he was 14
Exactly, heโ€™s a htn pretty boy without a doubt but once he reaches 25 itโ€™s over for hin

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and hilley
Youโ€™re an autist venting on an incel forum while he seems to be a normal human, both fags

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and manletmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and manletmogger
I joined in 2021 and still donโ€™t have a quarter of the posts as you because Iโ€™m not that autistic, go outside
I will quit once I fully ascend for now Iโ€™m here for fun

So how do u do it then?
Easier said than done but I just realized that autists on an incel forum donโ€™t exactly have the most accurate conception of the world, I just shitpost when on the toilet

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
appealing to 12 year old retarded hetalia fangirls

I always thought this guy had really ugly features other than the appealing colouring

• +1
I always thought this guy had really ugly features other than the appealing colouring
Itโ€™s only really his nose and bonemass imo the rest looks good tho

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
itโ€™s not him iโ€™ve talked to him heโ€™s larping as the guy in the pics

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Bro isn't that the larping guy, that's not actually him, unless you're talking to the main acc with 600+k followers. He does have good bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, itzyaboyJJ, manletmogger and 1 other person
chedlite with shitty haircuts

he used to larp as this guy under the name fren Iโ€™m pretty sure if you search that with exposed after itโ€™ll come up on tiktok

• +1
Bro isn't that the larping guy, that's not actually him, unless you're talking to the main acc with 600+k followers. He does have good bones
Heโ€™s just lean

Attachments

• GG3eBQwW0AA8S3H.png
    GG3eBQwW0AA8S3H.png
    936.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69