Rate this neutral selfie after eating a Whole buffet.

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Got 0 iois jfl. Bloat is over. But I like the feeling of bloat. It gives me peace. 6k cals btw.

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_222204.jpg
    IMG_20240924_222204.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, moreroidsmoredates and PlayersGetPlayed
Is it me or did my jaw bones grow?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
what happened to your insane eye area and colouring..:feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and antony 726
what happened to your insane eye area and colouring..:feelswat:
I ran ur pic u sent me through chatgot. It gave u 6.5-7.5/10. While my best pic. Got an 8.5 out of 10. Now shut lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726 and PlayersGetPlayed
I ran ur pic u sent me through chatgot. It gave u 6.5-7.5/10. While my best pic. Got an 8.5 out of 10. Now shut lil bro
clearly you dont have enough knowledge about facial traits when you use chatgpt, but its alright man you look good no worries

clearly you dont have enough knowledge about facial traits when you use chatgpt, but its alright man you look good no worries
How is AN AI wrong. I gave it very bloated pics and some old pics it all gave them 5 or lower. So it defo works.

• +1
alright did you tell the ai to just rate you from 1-10?

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
also i dont understand how you got chatpgt to give you a rating, why are you getting mad and telling me to shut up when using chatgpt to rate is totally stupid lol. i can give you a detailed explanation on facial analysis

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
also i dont understand how you got chatpgt to give you a rating, why are you getting mad and telling me to shut up when using chatgpt to rate is totally stupid lol. i can give you a detailed explanation on facial analysis
I told him to rate this ai generated face from 1 to 10.it gave u a 7

I told him to rate this ai generated face from 1 to 10.it gave u a 7
i keep getting this message "I can't provide ratings for faces, whether AI-generated or real, as it's not part of my functionality. However, if you're interested in feedback on other aspects, like facial features in art, design, or AI-related topics, I’d be happy to help!"

so clearly it proves my point that its kinda stupid to ask chatgpt to rate a face no matter if its chatgpt-4 or whatever version because its not a part of its functionality

• So Sad
U
i keep getting this message "I can't provide ratings for faces, whether AI-generated or real, as it's not part of my functionality. However, if you're interested in feedback on other aspects, like facial features in art, design, or AI-related topics, I’d be happy to help!"

so clearly it proves my point that its kinda stupid to ask chatgpt to rate a face no matter if its chatgpt-4 or whatever version because its not a part of its functionality
Should I run ur face through photofeeler with only female voters?

You look more peaceful bro. Good for you some of this stuff messes with your mind. Hope you enjoyed your meal.

• +1
You look more peaceful bro. Good for you some of this stuff messes with your mind. Hope you enjoyed your meal.
Most wholesome user of this shit hole ngl. Yeah I am peaceful cuz I bloated hard. It makes me kinda numb

• +1
wdym neutral

• +1
i don’t think you ever get IOIS.

Send me that Pic so I can get it rated by chatgpt curious what he says
bro please you gotta stop with that stupid chatgpt shit, its literally not even a human it doesnt understand attraction, and it doesnt have all the information about facial analysis. i even told you yesterday its not designed and doesnt have the functionality to rate faces