rate this neutral unfrauded eye area (are u mirin son??)

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
unknown.png

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
looks like shit

slayer. in daylight

unknown.png

this mogs, better shape, eyebrows, and symmetry
Cope
Yours are nct brown eyes with invisible medial canthus and browridge
Your eyebrows are overgroomed giving u a gay look
shit coloring

mine are pct blue eyes with downturned medial canthus and prominent browridge

my eyebrows arent a great shape but they’re low set and not gay looking

my coloring mogs yours to oblivion

you have a good eye area but you will never mog me with your recessed browridge and shit coloring

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
unknown.png

this mogs, better shape, eyebrows, and symmetry
Ur symmetry is utter trash btw
Look at the horizontal height of ur eyes
Look at ur brows
if that's not frauded, then i'm mirin son
The first one im squinting under a light so kinda frauded but second one is a normal selfie with no squint

Ur symmetry is utter trash btw
Look at the horizontal height of ur eyes
Look at ur brows

The first one im squinting under a light so kinda frauded but second one is a normal selfie with no squint
my symmetry mogs this autistic disabled looking cringe eye area to nonexistence

my brows mog ur patchy nerdik eyebrows to oblivion son
f0db9f85-1fb2-4bca-b9b5-a03ac2bb8b5d-jpeg.199210

also u are indeed squinting in the first pic, meanwhile my eye area was completely relaxed and taken at a neutral camera angle. are u mirin son?????

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
If only I had lower eyebrows towards the end
E5807b168b27e643bc9136563d195b59

my oneitis mogs your eye area:
Screen Shot 2019 12 18 at 42350 AM
Screen Shot 2019 12 20 at 45108 PM

---------------
I mog your eye area:
IMG 2964

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 4.51.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 4.51.08 PM.png
    60 KB · Views: 14
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Rift
This site is so fucking homo. Irredeemably so. I miss the misc

if that's not frauded, then i'm mirin son
How are you mirin? He has the eye area of a Down's Syndrome child.

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
my symmetry mogs this autistic disabled looking cringe eye area to nonexistence

my brows mog ur patchy nerdik eyebrows to oblivion son
f0db9f85-1fb2-4bca-b9b5-a03ac2bb8b5d-jpeg.199210

also u are indeed squinting in the first pic, meanwhile my eye area was completely relaxed and taken at a neutral camera angle. are u mirin son?????
ur vertical height in ur eye area has like a 2mm difference, so ur either badly squinting or deformed.

ur brows are overgroomed homosexual caterpillars that rest on a boneless surface.
Let me see a profile pic of ur eye area son :lul:

nordic mogs curry to the 9th layer of hell and back. i would rather be 5’5” than a curry..
19F1F956 F26A 42AC A88C 665AE8B7D9E3
Vs
863E6CDA BDA1 49EE A92A F2177735F6E5

i am not mirin.

I want my oneitis aka faith, and faith only:feelsbadman:
Image0 1
I make out to photos of her I taped on my pillow:love:

Image0 2
and I made a baby juice tribute to her too 🥰

Just LOL at the cope on this site my eye area mogs everyone here by far

20191220 170612

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, EthnicelAscension and Short Ugly and Brown
I want my oneitis aka faith, and faith only:feelsbadman:
View attachment 199239I make out to photos of her I taped on my pillow:love:

View attachment 199241and I made a baby juice tribute to her too 🥰
Your cum is literally a splotch of water. Disgusting low fertility low sperm concentration low zinc low T cum load. Would NOT swallow or gargle your cum. Keep worshipping these white bitches with 12 yo boy hips while I'm out here killing niggas with my pussy. Her clit is probably longer than your dick you white bread sugar shit "mom are we out of Cheerios? Gawwwwd" saying faggot motherfucker nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2227, IndianJock and 1 other person
10/10

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
ur vertical height in ur eye area has like a 2mm difference, so ur either badly squinting or deformed.

ur brows are overgroomed homosexual caterpillars that rest on a boneless surface.
Let me see a profile pic of ur eye area son :lul:

nordic mogs curry to the 9th layer of hell and back. i would rather be 5’5” than a curry..
View attachment 199235VsView attachment 199236

i am not mirin.

i have not once groomed my eyebrows or gotten then groomed, its my unstoppable mogger genetics. my dad had the same

cage at you thinking im curry. i am an unstoppable omotic ethiopid bbc mulatto slayer, 1 quarter white 3 quarters black. you are indeed mirin you utter cumskin deformed permavirgin

omoticm.jpg
vs
hallstattm.jpg

keep coping to nonexistance you utter pigskin nerdik subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, IndianJock and Petsmart
Your cum is literally a splotch of water. Disgusting low fertility low sperm concentration low zinc low T cum load. Would NOT swallow or gargle your cum. Keep worshipping these white bitches with 12 yo boy hips while I'm out here killing niggas with my pussy. Her clit is probably longer than your dick you white bread sugar shit "mom are we out of Cheerios? Gawwwwd" saying faggot motherfucker nigga
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Just LOL at the cope on this site my eye area mogs everyone here by far

:love:
i have not once groomed my eyebrows or gotten then groomed, its my unstoppable mogger genetics. my dad had the same

cage at you thinking im curry. i am an unstoppable omotic ethiopid bbc mulatto slayer, 1 quarter white 3 quarters black. you are indeed mirin you utter cumskin deformed permavirgin

omoticm.jpg
vs
hallstattm.jpg

keep coping to nonexistance you utter pigskin nerdik subhuman.
Never before have I seen ungroomed brows that square :lul:

it doesnt matter what you are, it matters what you look like. The first thing I thought when I clicked this thread was “curry.” Thats what women will think too.

that high tier normie nordic has more smv than that black chad btw. The west is racist.

I am not mirin. Not one bit. Perhaps if u get stroma and a browridge implant I will mire, but until then you are indeed my bitch.
How are you mirin? He has the eye area of a Down's Syndrome child.
Indeed.
9ECE6B08 42A3 4FF9 8D99 9E52A72D9929

practically identical bro. It is indeed over for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
:love:

Never before have I seen ungroomed brows that square :lul:

it doesnt matter what you are, it matters what you look like. The first thing I thought when I clicked this thread was “curry.” Thats what women will think too.

that high tier normie nordic has more smv than that black chad btw. The west is racist.

I am not mirin. Not one bit. Perhaps if u get stroma and a browridge implant I will mire, but until then you are indeed my bitch.

Indeed.
View attachment 199295
practically identical bro. It is indeed over for me.
why did i not get a notification for this pissweak response???

my ungroomed brows are indeed unreal, you are indeed mirin, keep lying to yourself.

it is indeed not what woman will think because i am clearly african mixed with white pheno, i have no curry features. you are beyond retarded son. over for you.

reminder even if your subhuman deformed aspie eye area DID mog mine (it doesn't), i would still mog you into submission simply because i nt and smv mog you into NONEXISTANCE. you are indeed my loyal dog, you complete and utter deformed skinnyfat permavirgin ogre

giphy.gif

why did i not get a notification for this pissweak response???

my ungroomed brows are indeed unreal, you are indeed mirin, keep lying to yourself.

it is indeed not what woman will think because i am clearly african mixed with white pheno, i have no curry features. you are beyond retarded son. over for you.

reminder even if your subhuman deformed aspie eye area DID mog mine (it doesn't), i would still mog you into submission simply because i nt and smv mog you into NONEXISTANCE. you are indeed my loyal dog, you complete and utter deformed skinnyfat permavirgin ogre

giphy.gif
Did not read one letter.

Why bring back such an ancient thread? Have I truly been living rent free in your head for this long?

I am sorry for the psychological damage ive inflicted upon you. I did not realize you were so frail.

cage indeed at you thinking the soy subhuman horsefaced nerdik would have more smv, even in the west.

the west is getting progressively less and less racist, bbcs are currently higher smv than ever and are steadily rising.

HOW DO CUMSKINS COPE???
Did not read one letter.

Why bring back such an ancient thread? Have I truly been living rent free in your head for this long?

I am sorry for the psychological damage ive inflicted upon you. I did not realize you were so frail.
you read every word indeed, as you are my loyal dog slave.
giphy.gif

cage indeed at you thinking the soy subhuman horsefaced nerdik would have more smv, even in the west.

the west is getting progressively less and less racist, bbcs are currently higher smv than ever and are steadily rising.

HOW DO CUMSKINS COPE???

giphy.gif
Is that you in your avi?

HOW DO CUMSKINS COPE???

giphy.gif
I genuinely didnt that I promise you.

I genuinely didnt that I promise you.
read, i did not. keep returning to my threads desperate for my attention loyal dog

read, i did not. keep returning to my threads desperate for my attention loyal dog
its like ur incapable of originality

This kind of speech was funny for a while but now im just bored