• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, GenericChad1444, Demir and 8 others
Chad af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Shitskin curry cope

He is at least 8/10
he maybe 8/10 to you because you want to suck his dick but I still think he is 7.5. looks like a male version of that transgender looking fake heterochromia girl posted here before

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
8/9PSL tbh. He looks Swedish, slightly long midface so he's probably pretty tall aswell. Dr. Angle is definitely working overtime for this dude in these pics though, in that bottom one he looks like a falimcel high tier normie tbh, suboptimally low gonial angle takes no prisoners.

8/9PSL tbh. He looks Swedish, slightly long midface so he's probably pretty tall aswell. Dr. Angle is definitely working overtime for this dude in these pics though, in that bottom one he looks like a falimcel high tier normie tbh, suboptimally low gonial angle takes no prisoners.
So he is 8psl or high tier normie?

• +1
Reactions: Scarface

8 psl ? da fuq?
somewhere between chadlite and chad

No I'm just saying dudes like that look like Roblox character models from full frontal view, but if they are tall it doesn't matter because short foids will be looking up at his jawline. I mean he has all the crucial traits of a Chad though, I don't think one can deny that, but any normie dude with 13% bf, wide masseters and good eye area can take a pic and look like that bottom pic. In all other angles he is hard to mog.

• +1
If this guy is not chad than what is chad in your definition?????
Someone better looking than him.

he is about 7.5/10 regular rating.

8 psl is a shit rating for this dude if he is 8 psl to you then you are gay because this is dude is objectively at most just barely a chad and not above one of the classice known mms like gandy, o pry, barret and chico

id say as an example a chad in that example would be someone like stian bjornes

No I'm just saying dudes like that look like Roblox character models from full frontal view, but if they are tall it doesn't matter because short foids will be looking up at his jawline. I mean he has all the crucial traits of a Chad though, I don't think one can deny that, but any normie dude with 13% bf, wide masseters and good eye area can take a pic and look like that bottom pic. In all other angles he is hard to mog.
I was looking to all his IG but man even in motion he looks very good

Also he is tall

This guy got it all lol
Someone better looking than him.

he is about 7.5/10 regular rating.

8 psl is a shit rating for this dude if he is 8 psl to you then you are gay because this is dude is objectively at most just barely a chad and not above one of the classice known mms like gandy, o pry, barret and chico

id say as an example a chad in that example would be someone like stian bjornes
:feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

He is opry level imo he have now flows

Keep coping

I was looking to all his IG but man even in motion he looks very good

Also he is tall

This guy got it all lol

:feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

He is opry level imo he have now flows

Keep coping
what the fuck is now flows??

ah I see
you meant to say no flaws but you cant type.

he defo has flaws ill list them out rn

he lacks brow ridge which is his main flaw and has quite a narrow looking face tbh. he is invisible to high E women
altough not bad tbh. he can slay quite easily but he isnt high chad tier imo and certainly not o pry tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
he lacks brow ridge which is his main flaw and has quite a narrow looking face tbh. he is invisible to high E women
altough not bad tbh. he can slay quite easily but he isnt high chad tier imo and certainly not o pry tier
Narrow?? His jaw is wide af

Also brow ridge is cope no women would give shit about this primitive trait

Narrow?? His jaw is wide af

Also brow ridge is cope no women would give shit about this primitive trait

women dont have brow ridges . its extremely androgenic. that dude is low T.

also yeah looks narrow imo. well as wide as average probably which imo is not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Big forehead, too narrow face. 7/10. I feel this is a perfect example of a guy that is overrated by men.

7.3/8 psl

• +1
Very long face

psl8, insane harmony on the third picture he mogs aspie o'pry and alien barrett to the moon and back

• +1
shit fwhr but i agree, top tier

This norwoodic god

is he balding?