Face, Height, Frame, Dick
FrnJ7gdXwAI3Vdz

Fuw 3tZWYAENQTK large

Dupds aXcAUJ1v2

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, try2beme, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Meanwhile All the Arabs i see IRL are shitskin and dark af, some even with african features JFL

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
is this nancy ajram? she's surgerymaxxed

Images 1
12c10c5cc319c45c79b8e7c17e622f4e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, sportsmogger, Heinrich Schmidt and 9 others
“Nordic”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, try2beme, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
Nordic looking? Have you ever been to Northern Europe?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nordic looking? Have you ever been to Northern Europe?
Yes, I'm not being biassed because I already know that she's arab, but her features and vibe are clearly Arab, she doesn't look Nordid, only depigmented.

Coon commented about some NA individuals looking no diferent from the English-Scotish stock from his area, but that's not her case.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes, I'm not being biassed because I already know that she's arab, but her features and vibe are clearly Arab, she doesn't look Nordid, only depigmented.

Coon commented about some NA individuals looking no diferent from the English-Scotish stock from his area, but that's not her case.
What you are trying to say is that she has CAUCASIAN features, not nordic.

@BrahminBoss mirin ego to ugh react this when you’re indian :lul:

What you are trying to say is that she has CAUCASIAN features, not nordic.
Yes, she is obviously caucasian, no doubt about it, but doesn't look Northern European, could pass as Sicilian (a population with strong genotypical affinity with the Levant), but not as Germanic.

• +1
Meanwhile All the Arabs i see IRL are shitskin and dark af, some even with african features JFL
She’s Lebanese, Lebanese and Syrian girls are whitepassing rest are shitskin

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yes, she is obviously caucasian, no doubt about it, but doesn't look Northern European, could pass as Sicilian (a population with strong genotypical affinity with the Levant), but not as Germanic.
Yeah I could tell she had that med Turkish MENA look. She doesn’t look European at all maybe med if you want to stretch it

good coloring but looks like a tranny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yeah I could tell she had that med Turkish MENA look. She doesn’t look European at all maybe med if you want to stretch it
For Indians and Negros (99% of people and forum members) she is already a white nordic Queen

• Ugh..
For Indians and Negros (99% of people and forum members) she is already a white nordic Queen
No. No she isn’t don’t bring my people into this, maybe you subhuman Indians would think she’s “Nordic” but every other race has eyes and will see her as an ayrab