A

ABC

Bronze
Normie but probably slays up in some places of the UK

Looks :
- White
- NT
- Rich or Ok-ish Class tier.
- Fine traits, ok not according to PSL, but still somehow a good eye area for women.

a 5 PSL overall i would say, and the type of guy that will never have issue with tinder because he looks NT.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Ruby
Looks :
- White
- NT
- Rich or Ok-ish Class tier.
- Fine traits, ok not according to PSL, but still somehow a good eye area for women.

a 5 PSL overall i would say, and the type of guy that will never have issue with tinder because he looks NT.
Great teeth and tan too.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish and Ruby
Normie but probably slays up in some places of the UK
7,5/10 IRL what r u talking man. Looks above average

• +1
Reactions: ABC
7,5/10 IRL what r u talking man. Looks above average
I agree but by PSL standards on here I knew people would call him a normie anyway. But I agree, in the UK he's above average.

I agree but by PSL standards on here I knew people would call him a normie anyway. But I agree, in the UK he's above average.
I'm ngl, and sorry for Uk-cels, but the amount of non gl white girl in Uk is insane.
Probably the only western country where ethnics mogs the average white girl.

I'm ngl, and sorry for Uk-cels, but the amount of non gl white girl in Uk is insane.
Probably the only western country where ethnics mogs the average white girl.
There are a lot of normie to below average women in the UK but if you know where to go and look you can find great women.
London, Newcastle, Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds have some good women in night clubs but tbf they're mostly all frauds but if you don't give a fuck about that it's a good place to try and slay.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
good looking pretty boy. see loads of similar looking guys do pretty well in clubs especially since he looks NT

• +1
There are a lot of normie to below average women in the UK but if you know where to go and look you can find great women.
London, Newcastle, Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds have some good women in night clubs but tbf they're mostly all frauds but if you don't give a fuck about that it's a good place to try and slay.
I agree, the good point is that they are less falsely "prude", compared to others western countries especially italia, or france. And more easy going for intercourse.

• +1
Looks a little above average, nice tan to contrast his blue eyes. Makes women think he is prettier than he really is.

He also looks rich, travels a ton and has good social life. Doomed to slay

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and ABC
I agree, the good point is that they are less falsely "prude", compared to others western countries especially italia, or france. And more easy going for intercourse.
What I mean by them being frauds is that a vast majority of people in night clubs wear fake tan, have veneers, lip filler etc

• Woah
Reactions: Bechadish
PSL 5. Would slay in the US due to exotic, sophisticated accent halo. Just be memorable and just be unique would allow him to mog American guys in the US.