Diarrhoea

Master

Ltn
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

More pics
I’ve seen normie girls in comments say he looks like zayn
Says he’s 6 4 btw

IMG 3231

@shia.jihadist @Gengar @SecularIslamist @Razeb @Jason Voorhees @CFW432 @Usernames @anthony111553

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
high ltn unfruaded:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and Diarrhoea
Jfl my irl commented ltn on his video 😂

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Diarrhoea
Why is every single paki on this forum 6'4 :lasereyes: What are they feeding these niggas nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, SecularIslamist and manletmogger
Looks good but his undereyes, beard and grooming give him a road man look so niche appeal. Doubt he is 6'4. Either his skull is small or he is lieing about his height.

zayn malik in dhaka bangladesh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Looks good but his undereyes, beard and grooming give him a road man look so niche appeal. Doubt he is 6'4. Either his skull is small or he is lieing about his height.
IMG 3235

Don’t think so bhai uk doors are 6 5 tall prob 6 3 what exact rating would u give facially

Brutal he descends so hard without a beard but still somewhere in htn range tho
Looks like a road man there but yea beard halos him. Adds more shape and volume to his lower third.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger

Ltn
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

More pics
I’ve seen normie girls in comments say he looks like zayn
Says he’s 6 4 btw

View attachment 3140785
@shia.jihadist @Gengar @SecularIslamist @Razeb @Jason Voorhees @CFW432 @Usernames @anthony111553

Htn.

Everyday good looking guy.

• Love it
That's chadpreet man. He's sub-Salludon ofc but that's pretty much the limit. Was that his before pic?? :lul:

@JohnDoe

Zayn from Ali Baba.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Hes like low htn or mtn range. Way too gay

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Schizotypalcel
I never saw a paki above 6’ and my uni is full of em
Really? I've seen a bunch of them here and i live in a country where there arent many of us, its mainly sandmonkeys and niggers here.

• Love it
Really? I've seen a bunch of them here and i live in a country where there arent many of us, its mainly sandmonkeys and niggers here.
I mean im 6’2 and i never met one taller than me. I think i only saw one 16/17 yo who was 6’1. Its true i clump all categories into one category, im not good with distinguishing asians expect indians

• So Sad
I mean im 6’2 and i never met one taller than me. I think i only saw one 16/17 yo who was 6’1. Its true i clump all categories into one category, im not good with distinguishing asians expect indians
And the teen was 100% pakistani

That's crazy because there are only 25,000 of us here and at my local mosque we have like 5 guys who are at least 6'3". I was expecting way more in the UK since there's 1,000,000 people over there.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme