Screenshot 20220614 231201 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827 and Chadethnic101
Too dark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Darkthrone, subhuman incel and 5 others
I just made it up, he looks like a Sindhi (I've seen them cuz I live in pak) and way too Dravidian so I made it up. What's his psl, I assume he has more of an exotic look and doesn't have high smv but he has great forward growth
Idk the indo Sindhi phenotype

I just made it up, he looks like a Sindhi (I've seen them cuz I live in pak) and way too Dravidian so I made it up. What's his psl, I assume he has more of an exotic look and doesn't have high smv but he has great forward growth
640px Decile Scale Attractiveness Male Female

I'm not good at analyzing psl, but probably like a 7 idk

But he has. Snoop dog orbitals son literally wider than average eyes with large pfl how is this not a bbc pheno
Snoop dog actually have Native American facial features not very black ones. The guy
Looks Pajeet doesn’t even look Somali he is rajaprajeet bad boy

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 19948, currylightskin and 1 other person
But he has. Snoop dog orbitals son literally wider than average eyes with large pfl how is this not a bbc pheno
Yea I'm wondering the same he should BBC max

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 1990
Abolute failo nose, just proves god put a hard 6 cap on all indians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Tbh he can pass as black imo ngl he looks like a Tyrone bro like yourself
He cannot pass as black. Bindian but not black his pheno is too differnt. He doesn’t even look Cushitic ( East African) and he has no negroid pheno

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
He cannot pass as black. Bindian but not black his pheno is too differnt. He doesn’t even look Cushitic ( East African) and he has no negroid pheno
Bindian is fine though tbh
He has a great eye area imo

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Aestetically looks htn to chadlite, but his pheno makes him look low class, so probably will pass like a MTN in west.

Aestetically looks htn to chadlite, but his pheno makes him look low class, so probably will pass like a MTN in west.
Damn curry tax is so brutal. Imo he won't even be able to slay in Pakistan due to the really high standards for being white.

Pheno failo.

doesn't look at all pak. arent 90% of pak giga lightskin?

Dravidians are subhuman tbf, even though some of them are cool people.

didnt have to look the pictures, read dravidian i know he looks like shit, disgusting streetshitting nigger
i was right.

• +1
Reactions: currylover
doesn't look at all pak. arent 90% of pak giga lightskin?
Yes they are, he has a different pheno probably indo Sindh
Till sindhis are all bbc maxed niggas
No not necessarily, Sindhis have a big jbw complex and most usually breed with ppl whiter than themselves so they have really become fairer through the years, you'll find this kind of skin colour mostly in regions like lyari where true Punjabis and Sindhis have interbred

Yes they are, he has a different pheno probably indo Sindh

No not necessarily, Sindhis have a big jbw complex and most usually breed with ppl whiter than themselves so they have really become fairer through the years, you'll find this kind of skin colour mostly in regions like lyari where true Punjabis and Sindhis have interbred

Thats more like. Just be pale not just be white white is referring specifically to white europeans pakis no matter how white genetically are very far

Thats more like. Just be pale not just be white white is referring specifically to white europeans pakis no matter how white genetically are very far
Yea I agree, Pakistanis (typically the Sindhis or Punjabis) don't have the stereotypical white that you see in Europeans that is more common in the pashtun regions where the Greeks interbred.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Yea I agree, Pakistanis (typically the Sindhis or Punjabis) don't have the stereotypical white that you see in Europeans that is more common in the pashtun regions where the Greeks interbred.

Jfl pashtuns are like sands tbqh where does this idea of white pashtuns come from they look middle eastern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and .🇹🇩.
Jfl pashtuns are like sands tbqh where does this idea of white pashtuns come from they look middle eastern
Yeah. Just came from the barbers today and saw this middle eastern man with white skin and blue eyes. He still looked ethnic.

Pashtuns and anglo whites look very different. The former tend to have more robust looking skulls.

Btw you are right about my pheno. It is very atypical. I compared myself to curries, turks, mena people etc walking by me in the mall and honestly I don't know where to place myself.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Yeah. Just came from the barbers today and saw this middle eastern man with white skin and blue eyes. He still looked ethnic.

Pashtuns and anglo whites look very different. The former tend to have more robust looking skulls.

Btw you are right about my pheno. It is very atypical. I compared myself to curries, turks, mena people etc walking by me in the mall and honestly I don't know where to place myself.

Your pheno literally passes up to south turkey tbqh thats quite a feat as an ethnic tbqh