rate this pashtun Natty glow up

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
i think he is male gazemaxxed. idk about female. Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Fatloss and puberty yakhi 🤙🤙🤙😎😎😎. High appeal to LAhori ladkis 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

He skin lightening filtermaxxed :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
bro looks like my cousin if he had long hair though lol

pashtuns are whiteskinned faggot
he was brown curryboy in his younger pictures bro. You don't get lighter as you become an adult, only darker smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, justinzayn and Deleted member 17791
he was brown curryboy in his younger pictures bro. You don't get lighter as you become an adult, only darker smh
then how did i become white?

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Mfw “white”
1666542524831-png.1920023

Even in the most favourable lighting (in front of an open window) to make yourself look as light as possible, you are still visibly very brown lol
Don't delude yourself kiddo. If you want to lighten your skin, use hydroquinone or fair and lovely or whatever. There are plenty of guides on whitemaxxing here :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, justinzayn and Deleted member 6128
You are not pashtun jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Christ these people are so obsessed with being White
Be proud of your ethnicities, retards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17791, Gengar and 6 others
Christ these people are so obsessed with being White
Be proud of your ethnicities, retards.
"obsessed with being white"
nigga when did i say we r obsessed at being white, we literally mog whiteys jfl

Mfw “white”
1666542524831-png.1920023

Even in the most favourable lighting (in front of an open window) to make yourself look as light as possible, you are still visibly very brown lol
Don't delude yourself kiddo. If you want to lighten your skin, use hydroquinone or fair and lovely or whatever. There are plenty of guides on whitemaxxing here :lul:
jfl call this a filter too

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 22126 and JizzFarmer
He wanted to die isn’t even a bad thing in Afghanistan, just means he was willing to do his duty for Allah.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Try has hard as you want, you are literally a brown-skinned person lol. Be proud lol
jfl, your coping mechanism activated instead of actual criticism.
Maybe you now know that there are actual white skinned ethnics.
And fuck no, i dont wanna be from the white "master race" , majority of incels on .is and looksmax are whiteys. Not fucking ethnics.

• JFL
you are acting too narcy for someone who is barely a htn

we literally mog whiteys
MOGging means to be better at something than someone.
You're only better than us at acting and looking like monkeys

• So Sad
Curry orbitals.

Reminder that 90% of incels on .is and .org are whiteys
90% of the people in your race don't even have the ability to reflect upon themselves and develop the emotions necessary for inceldom you monkey hybrid

• JFL
90% of the people in your race don't even have the ability to reflect upon themselves and develop the emotions necessary for inceldom you monkey hybrid
yea because we actually get married and get to hit pussy so we dont have to worry about getting laid like whiteys JFL

yea because we actually get married and get to hit pussy so we dont have to worry about getting laid like whiteys JFL
I'm fine with that. Keep subhuman genes in your pool

I got a loooooot lighter. I went from dark alley night black to dark brown from 12 to 21.

I got a loooooot lighter. I went from dark alley night black to dark brown from 12 to 21.
I don’t know about Sun-Saharan Africans but for ethnics (especially curry) it’s the other way around. My hair and eyes have darkened significantly since youth. As you age though, the body’s capacity for melanin production will reduce and I’ll end up going back the other way when I’m in my 40s and 50s jfl

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
jfl, your coping mechanism activated instead of actual criticism.
Maybe you now know that there are actual white skinned ethnics.
And fuck no, i dont wanna be from the white "master race" , majority of incels on .is and looksmax are whiteys. Not fucking ethnics.
Yes, there are white-skinned ethnics. I’d know because my mother is one of them :lul:. However, you are not part of the club lmao. You are brown. Own it or change it lol

You guys have to stop using the word “white” when what you mean is “light”
“White” is a very specific racial category, koreans for example are not white even though they can be very pale, and a tan white person is still white.

jfl call this a filter too

“White” skin doesn’t mean shit

You’re not white, you’re Indian and even ethnics with white skin look ethnic due to their feature while tanned Southern Europeans look white

@JizzFarmer lol at op another self hating curry

• JFL
“White” skin doesn’t mean shit

You’re not white, you’re Indian and even ethnics with white skin look ethnic due to their feature while tanned Southern Europeans look white

@JizzFarmer lol at op another self hating curry
Bro posts a pic under white light and still has brown skin. He is coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
pashtuns are whiteskinned faggot
This, kids, is why punctuation is important.

@ascendedd, in this post you are calling Pashtuns white-skinned faggots. Brutal.

• JFL
You are not pashtun jfl
Bhai, Pashtuns come in a variety of phenotypes — OP is definitely Pashtun and there are those who are darker than him as well whom are also Pashtuns. Pale skin isn’t a requirement to be Pashtun. Ancestry is.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Bhai, Pashtuns come in a variety of phenotypes — OP is definitely Pashtun and there are those who are darker than him as well whom are also Pashtuns. Pale skin isn’t a requirement to be Pashtun. Ancestry is.
Arent pashtun those who have light eyes? Like sikkunt had

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Arent pashtun those who have light eyes? Like sikkunt had
pashtuns are similar to persians but with more south asian and nordic DNA
So you get guys like sikkunt23 but also curry looking dudes