rate this photo of me at 22-25% bf

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Some girl said i was a 7.5 jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, PYT and Kristin
very good nose especially if you go for a prettyboy look. Just needs a wider mouth, wider chin, and more angularity.
5 psl now I think with potential to reach 6 or higher even.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Acnno and Uglyandfat
very good nose especially if you go for a prettyboy look. Just needs a wider mouth, wider chin, and more angularity.
was planning skeletal expander like MSE to expand upper palate since its quite narrow you think this would help with mouth width?

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
was planning skeletal expander like MSE to expand upper palate since its quite narrow you think this would help with mouth width?
no idea I've heard conflicting things about MSE and have no experiecne with it. Though I think it does help slightly, and if it's not enough you can use mouth widening devices.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Thanks, for chin i was planning bimax with genio have no idea how to make it wider tho tbh

• +1
Thanks, for chin i was planning bimax with genio have no idea how to make it wider tho tbh
Well that depends on your profile a lot and idk what it looks like but i really doubt you need to do surgeries like that tbh.
Yeah I don't know how to make chin wider but there might be obscure surgeries for it.

• +1
Well that depends on your profile a lot and idk what it looks like but i really doubt you need to do surgeries like that tbh.
Yeah I don't know how to make chin wider but there might be obscure surgeries for it.
I def need infraorbital implants as I have "mouth breather" eyes and rounded bottom eyelids and bimax as i have a slight underbite with an average jaw

• +1

@Subhuman trash lookalike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, magnificentcel and Uglyandfat

Looks similar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 7098, Uglyandfat and 1 other person
It’sover/10

• +1
Good enough. Women will like your eyes and lips.

• +1
u are ur username

• JFL
5 PSL for bloated, lose that shit and you'll be chilling for life

The only time niggas look good bloated is when they have good harmony/symmetry

• Love it
You could do tik tok when you lose weight tbh

• Love it
5 PSL for bloated, lose that shit and you'll be chilling for life

The only time niggas look good bloated is when they have good harmony/symmetry
thanks for the rate bro i gained like 10%bf since this photo but i’m working on losing it all atm eating like shit has ruined my teen years tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
You could do tik tok when you lose weight tbh
i was thinking abt it but that shit lowkey gay but it’s a good way to market yourself tbh

• Love it
Your bf% failos you badly but i can tell by your eye area that you have a lot of potential, gotta drop below at least 13-14% to see your true potential.

• Love it
thanks for the rate bro i gained like 10%bf since this photo but i’m working on losing it all atm eating like shit has ruined my teen years tbh.
Nigga what the fuck, keep losing it you got it, when you get to 12% you'll get famous on tiktok

Please don't waste your face eating twinkies and pizzas bro

• +1
Your bf% failos you badly but i can tell by your eye area that you have a lot of potential, gotta drop below at least 13-14% to see your true potential.
hopefully it doesn’t reveal a subhuman bone structure beneath. This is a photo of me from a back camera at my lowest bf i have bad eye bags here but i think that’s from smiling also it’s lighting is very bad so don’t rate this one jfl

Nigga what the fuck, keep losing it you got it, when you get to 12% you'll get famous on tiktok

Please don't waste your face eating twinkies and pizzas bro
you’re right bro i’m done with that shit.

• Love it
Not bad. Lose weight.