• 1622750842576.png
    1622750842576.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Lars
not yet man View attachment 1163676 but i think in 1year i can

6'1/ 185cm
Try minoxidil its op af, i can't be bothered to post my pics, but i legit went from 0 hairs on my face to kinda to what you got there. Look it up if u havent, or if you have and u dont want to cuz of collagen block, dermarolling negates any collagen block it has so ur good. Just buy the foam version, liquid is actual pure alcohol on ur face.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Lars
Try minoxidil its op af, i can't be bothered to post my pics, but i legit went from 0 hairs on my face to kinda to what you got there. Look it up if u havent, or if you have and u dont want to cuz of collagen block, dermarolling negates any collagen block it has so ur good. Just buy the foam version, liquid is actual pure alcohol on ur face.
aah thanks man! so the foam is safe to use or does it also have any negatives

aah thanks man! so the foam is safe to use or does it also have any negatives
Yeah the foam doesn't have propylene glycol which the liquid has + the liquid takes 90 minutes to dry on ur face while the foam only take legit 5 minutes and you can't see it or feel it. Watch a few "minoxidil beard transformation" vids and you'll get an idea on what yo expect. Btw favour for favour:lul:. What yo skin routine be lookin like, cuz that skin smooth af.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Yeah the foam doesn't have propylene glycol which the liquid has + the liquid takes 90 minutes to dry on ur face while the foam only take legit 5 minutes and you can't see it or feel it. Watch a few "minoxidil beard transformation" vids and you'll get an idea on what yo expect. Btw favour for favour:lul:. What yo skin routine be lookin like, cuz that skin smooth af.
I legit do nothing about skin only the mentioned supplements in my larsanovamaxx thread in my signature and go to the gym 6 times a week maybe that also helps for skin but going to is sunscreen again when going out

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual
You should do bonesmashing dude :feelshah: @larsanova69

• JFL
Shave your hair off bro

• +1
NT Lars mogs all
Chad Lars

Followed closely by jutting bald Lars
Larses me

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 8165, .👽. and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Lars
this guy will still be posting selfies and documenting his ascension plan when he is 60+ years old. And that will be the only validiation he will ever receive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, faggotchadlite and Lars
this guy will still be posting selfies and documenting his ascension plan when he is 60+ years old. And that will be the only validiation he will ever receive.
nahh when corona is over in september i am gone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
nahh when corona is over in september
this site is full of insiders in all industries, not only in terms of cryptocurrencies, but also health organizations and high political circles as I see.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lars
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423