Rate this physique

Is this as slayer physique?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NonChadSlayer

NonChadSlayer

Iron
Slayer physique? Or need improvement, if so, where?

Attachments

• IMG_20220730_215410.jpg
    IMG_20220730_215410.jpg
    832.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek, fruitgunpop, Xangsane and 6 others
Looking good OP

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Hero of the Imperium, Chinlet Ascension and 2 others
Mirin bro. Height? Weight? Body fat? Age?

Any more than that isn’t gonna help attracting females. Might even make it harder.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Any more than that isn’t gonna help attracting females. Might even make it harder.
Yeah he should stay like this

Fuck nice bro I'm 5'10 69kg and lean and have been wanting to get to 75kg, it looks good not too big but not small
Thanks man, yeah around 77 I think is the ideal for our height, depending on Limb length and joint size. How long you been training?

Y'all really think I'm close to being too big for ideal? With size m shirt I look like average guy
Everybody looks normal in clothes unless roids

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and NonChadSlayer
Im natty so no

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Y'all really think I'm close to being too big for ideal? With size m shirt I look like average guy
Depends how fast you put on muscle. It looks like you are nearing your natural limit and take that as a compliment. You can probably work out as much as you want cause it’s very rare to have the genetics to need to worry about getting too big naturally.

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
Thanks man, yeah around 77 I think is the ideal for our height, depending on Limb length and joint size. How long you been training?
I've only been training hard 8 months, gained 10kg and barely any body fat, I'm small jointed but wide shoulders/face. I have a ridiculous metabolism at 20 yo so I'm consuming 3500-4000 calories and gaining about 0.5kg month currently.

Depends how fast you put on muscle. It looks like you are nearing your natural limit and take that as a compliment. You can probably work out as much as you want cause it’s very rare to have the genetics to need to worry about getting too big naturally.
I think you're right, I've been seen a lean natty look "too big" to be attractive

Daily protein intake?

Any vitamins or supplements are you on?

Good physique mirin (y)

Yeah he should stay like this

I've only been training hard 8 months, gained 10kg and barely any body fat, I'm small jointed but wide shoulders/face. I have a ridiculous metabolism at 20 yo so I'm consuming 3500-4000 calories and gaining about 0.5kg month currently.
That's insane progress, good job bro. DM me your befor and afters, that's the crazies lean bulk I've ever heard of

Daily protein intake?

Any vitamins or supplements are you on?

Good physique mirin (y)
Thanks, I take protein powder, creatine. Maybe average around 120g per day

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Insane slayer. Post your workout routine please :love:

Just follow Greg doucette on youtube

U look good. Not sure if its the picture or not but the only thing i would do if i was you is to improve the V-taper

• +1
U look good. Not sure if its the picture or not but the only thing i would do if i was you is to improve the V-taper
Thanks, that's good advice and I agree

you having your hands behind yourself gives the false look of how big your shoulders actually are so maybe try taking a pic of you just standing still resting to better judge of the pic

you having your hands behind yourself gives the false look of how big your shoulders actually are so maybe try taking a pic of you just standing still resting to better judge of the pic

Attachments

• IMG_20220730_233734.jpg
    IMG_20220730_233734.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
solid 8/10
Shoulders are def there and not lacking
Maybe only thing I can see is upper chest that could improve but in terms of size I feel like your maxxed out and anything more would just be less appealing to chicks

• +1
solid 8/10
Maybe only thing I can see is upper chest that could improve but in terms of size I feel like your maxxed out and anything more would just be less appealing to chicks
Thank for the advice. I think it's vtaper and upper chest required most

Looking great dude. mirin that arm size. how big is it?

solid 8/10
he could gain about 10lbs or so. he doesnt even fill out medium shirts

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Nick Bateman from wish.com

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Optimal, the only possible improvement would be to exaggerate your V taper further. Not required at all. Good work

• +1
Very impressive compared to todays standards, I see no major issues

• +1
Nice physique son
More than enough mass and leanness to mog in the normie world
But if you have yourself some bigger fitness aims, I would consider a nice lean bulk

• +1
Yeah that's slayer. you don't need anymore than that just work on maintaining it. The gymcel mfs who are addicted to getting as big as possible with their endless bulking and cutting addiction and all that shit it eventually leads to becoming a roidcel. I don't think you need anymore than this personally.

5'10, 75kg, 29

Holy fuck you look for 29 you aged like fine milk I think age pill is probably due to shitty diet and not working out probably.

• +1