Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Rate this Pic autism out of 10

Attachments

• IMG_20240806_214827.jpg
    IMG_20240806_214827.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Get mogged by the collagen final boss btw.

Attachments

• IMG_20240806_214910.jpg
    IMG_20240806_214910.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Guys let's be honest psl wise he is a mogger but appeal wise a girl won't even look at his direction

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger, noir6666, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 4 others
When are u getting rhino again

Rate this Pic autism out of 10
I’ll sending that pix to the geoguesser guy who find everybody.

He’ll give the address me where u live and ima snatch yo phone and ya stop posting ur face zesty ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zosztre, exo, schizowarrior and 1 other person
Guys let's be honest psl wise he is a mogger but appeal wise a girl won't even look at his direction
Nigga I am gymmaxxed have jewelery and have green eyes why wouldn't they look you nigga.

Nigga I am gymmaxxed have jewelery and have green eyes why wouldn't they look you nigga.
idk bro if something like "retard pheno" would exist you would definitely have it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zosztre, Clqs, italianmixedcurry and 1 other person
im just kidding go slay bro ur handsome enough to get some girls
What tier of beckies should I aim for? Are Htbs out of my league?

your nose mixes in too well with your skin making you look uncanny, maybe try some makeup to fix that or just apply some blush on your nose to make it red so it stands out

your nose mixes in too well with your skin making you look uncanny, maybe try some makeup to fix that or just apply some blush on your nose to make it red so it stands out
Nigga u think I am gay that I have blush in my house?

I think this problem is due to swelling of my sinus. It's still somewhat swollen.

I think this problem is due to swelling of my sinus. It's still somewhat swollen.
yeah I guess, but if you want to make it look better than contour your nose out from your skin or whatever it is that people do to make their noses look different with makeup. Would be a great looksmax

yeah I guess, but if you want to make it look better than contour your nose out from your skin or whatever it is that people do to make their noses look different with makeup. Would be a great looksmax
then*

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo

what's with the cut hairs all over your skin