• +1
Reactions: BrianMoser, Blond3cel and Sub5kang
Chatgpt rated first pic 8.0/10

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
no

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and advancedjelquer
Your nose is super uncanny, it's super obviously a longer nose shaved down and sculpted to look like it points upward. Your nostrils don't go up with the nose and there's a ton of dead space undernath. This is the kind of nose you see on Iranian girls after their dozenth nose job.

Funky nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EnclaveMaxxing, ey88, anthony111553 and 2 others
low ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, ey88, RealFunkyFlamingo and 1 other person
Your nose is super uncanny, it's super obviously a longer nose shaved down and sculpted to look like it points upward. Your nostrils don't go up with the nose and there's a ton of dead space undernath. This is the kind of nose you see on Iranian girls after their dozenth nose job.

View attachment 3191684
Wdym with dead space? U me a fibrosis. Is that cuz I was gymming. During healing progress?

looking better but im afraid this is the max u can go

flamingo good pictures bro, looking good

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Just bone smash like me @RealFunkyFlamingo

View attachment 3191684

View attachment 3191684
Nose looks natural from this angle thoo

Attachments

• IMG_20240923_150556.jpg
    IMG_20240923_150556.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
my guy you post way too much youre at most high mtn, you cant reach htn because your face looks so weird, its not because of fat or anything. Your best feature is your eye area but it has some big flaws like eye shape and its kinda saggin

my guy you post way too much youre at most high mtn, you cant reach htn because your face looks so weird, its not because of fat or anything. Your best feature is your eye area but it has some big flaws like eye shape and its kinda saggin
Nigga u have 8 post. How do u even know my ass. Also head shape is extreme cope
It's only noticeable at 10m distance up close eyes and skin take. Over. Keep cope

Nigga u have 8 post. How do u even know my ass. Also head shape is extreme cope
It's only noticeable at 10m distance up close eyes and skin take. Over. Keep cope
i have 8 posts because i made a new account and i dont have to spend my time on here like an incel because i have a life, and i definitely mog you:(

i have 8 posts because i made a new account and i dont have to spend my time on here like an incel because i have a life, and i definitely mog you:(
Send face in dm. U defo don't mog shit

High HTN in Mumbai

Your nose looks like a failed operation to give a transgender a dick.

• JFL

Attachments

• IMG_6046.jpg
    IMG_6046.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 91529 and BrianMoser
  • +1
Reactions: BrianMoser
What's brutal. His eyes are dull. He has 0 softmaxxing. Just has bones. Classic htn
i dont think you know what softmaxxing means, whatever helps you sleep at night

• +1