Rate this prettyboy

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30586 and CEO of Sex
MTN/maybe upper MTN

jfl people are low IQ if you dont understand what a shitty camera + lighting can do to hide UEE and blemishes

even a sub4 myself can ascend with fraud

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Prinz Eugen
I don't want to be him. Looks like he has a plain soul.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, wollet2 and CEO of Sex
I think he will have 0 smw in his 30, he is 18 here jfl

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and CEO of Sex
chadlite on cam

htn irl

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, wollet2 and CEO of Sex
Htn max as can be seen on his instgram

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and CEO of Sex
Certified @SubhumanCurrycel post

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Is what it is mogged by bald manlet curry

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
MTN/maybe upper MTN

jfl people are low IQ if you dont understand what a shitty camera + lighting can do to hide UEE and blemishes

even a sub4 myself can ascend with fraud
lol

• +1
There's something weird about his mouth/philtrum. Why does it protrude like that? Looks fucking weird imo and his hairline/forehead is probably shit because he has that retarded hairstyle. You are screwed if you need that hairstyle to look good because after the age of 25 you're gonna look ridiculous to most people and nobody wants to hire someone in any respectable job looking like that. He also looks like he has a small frame and would be short for some reason.

• +1
There's something weird about his mouth/philtrum. Why does it protrude like that? Looks fucking weird imo and his hairline/forehead is probably shit because he has that retarded hairstyle. You are screwed if you need that hairstyle to look good because after the age of 25 you're gonna look ridiculous to most people and nobody wants to hire someone in any respectable job looking like that. He also looks like he has a small frame and would be short for some reason.
it's just the zoomer tiktok hairstyle

it's just the zoomer tiktok hairstyle
Yeah I know and presonally I don't get the appeal unless you have a horrible forehead/hairline. I look way worse with this hairstyle than with my hair pushed back off my forehead.