• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Zeruel
Rate tbh.

Is nose too big?

Tbh over :feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
how do you expect us , if you don't tell.us your mandible and ramus length ? Mine are 8cm Mandible and 4 cm ramus respectively

• JFL
how do you expect us , if you don't tell.us your mandible and ramus length ? Mine are 8cm Mandible and 4 cm ramus respectively
lol didnt know that was neccesary. But height of ramus is about 6 cm. length of the the body of manodble about 10 cm

lol didnt know that was neccesary. But height of ramus is about 6 cm. length of the the body of manodble about 10 cm
Impossible , measure it correct , from the gonial angle to the middle of the chin , with a flex tap . Yours is atleast 11cm +

• JFL
Impossible , measure it correct , from the gonial angle to the middle of the chin , with a flex tap . Yours is atleast 11cm +
Ok i used my pocket knife as a scale to measure before. It's just around 115 mm when measured correctly. The ramus height is difficult to measure tho. don't know where to start.

Ok i used my pocket knife as a scale to measure before. It's just around 115 mm when measured correctly. The ramus height is difficult to measure tho. don't know where to start.
Did you measure It like this , 11.5 cm is good but nothing exceptional I believe , however this pic shows a very good development of the mandible and I thought it was much longer than mine

• JFL
Did you measure It like this , 11.5 cm is good but nothing exceptional I believe , however this pic shows a very good development of the mandible and I thought it was much longer than mine
No i dont have a huge skull. I belive its 60 cm circumference. 151 mm bizygomatic breadth

No i dont have a huge skull. I belive its 60 cm circumference. 151 mm bizygomatic breadth
15 cm bizygomatic breadth is above average and in healthy rage. Eitherway the.side profile on this picture looks very elegant and defined (y)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tom Jones
Can you post a profile pic of you sp I can see your mandible?

Pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and Birdcell
Everything looks good m8 even if you cropped out the parts that you didn't want us to see.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and Birdcell
looks proportianate and not reccesed at all. decent forward growth. Is your skull just small?
It's smaller because I have a very small flat occiput , but my visceocranium isn't small.
I have a weaker chin compared to you , that's why I asked about your mandible length :feelsokman:

• JFL
It's smaller because I have a very small flat occiput , but my visceocranium isn't small.
I have a weaker chin compared to you , that's why I asked about your mandible length :feelsokman:
What about bizygo breadth? Maybe weaker, but definetely not weak. looks good

if i didnt have my chin i would be a legit birdcel with that nose

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
What about bizygo breadth? Maybe weaker, but definetely not weak. looks good
My bizygomatic is unhealthy , because I lack a tall strong.chin to pull.of.the width , here take a look
Screenshot 20220125 1043403

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tom Jones