Rate this PSL poster

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Valmet-mirror-capture.jpg

Probably one of the most good looking people who ever posted on PSL forums. Harmony off the charts. Rate?

Very good. 6.25.

Something seems off about him. He just looks so “plain”. I guess he’s so harmonious he seems plain and almost average looking. Strange. He’s attractive, of course, but nothing about him stands out. He looks like he would be the guy girls hit on a bar in a sitcom almost. Like yeah, he’s an attractive guy that just don’t stand out or doesn’t catch your guy. He’s the “normal Joe” of average guys.

Or maybe it’s just his goate.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
If he was nw0, he’d be model tier.

7 PSL,very good looking.
Very good. 6.25.

Something seems off about him. He just looks so “plain”. I guess he’s so harmonious he seems plain and almost average looking. Strange. He’s attractive, of course, but nothing about him stands out. He looks like he would be the guy girls hit on a bar in a sitcom almost. Like yeah, he’s an attractive guy that just don’t stand out or doesn’t catch your guy. He’s the “normal Joe” of average guys.

Or maybe it’s just his goate.
its the goate,even chico looks worse with beard.

His facial hair drops him to 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
JFL. Massive JFL. People rate guys looking better than him 5s, and this guy even got 7.

I clearly got something wrong with this scale.

Though he is 6+ NGL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
between 6 and 6.5 PSL : he feels "harmonious" due to glow eyes + perfect skin for a white dude which is very rare

between 6 and 6.5 PSL : he feels "harmonious" due to glow eyes + perfect skin for a white dude which is very rare
It's cause his eye area is masculine, jaw is masculine, chin is masculine and hairline is masculine. And his face has good proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Is that you?

His eye area isnt that good. 6 max

6.5 to 6.75 for me, very good looking

he's ether 1. mentalcel or 2.midget
tbh no mental ilnesses for that face

95th percentile white guy. Could do decent on tinder.

Honestly, just looks like a random dude down the street. Not that impressed. Good eyes and symmetry, but bland, lips weird and too much fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Honestly, just looks like a random dude down the street. Not that impressed. Good eyes and symmetry, but bland, lips weird and too much fat.
Nah. Hes clearly very good looking. Could be a leading actor in a movie or something