Rate this ramus transformation

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Upper one before, lower one after. Body fat percentage: about the same. 10 months in between the pics.
Edit: Guys why are you ignoring this? This could be an important discovery for this website.

Attachments

• 81E27A95-2DCA-46B1-90D1-18F5E01A73C1.jpeg
    81E27A95-2DCA-46B1-90D1-18F5E01A73C1.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Is ramus growth a myth?

looks the same length but more pronounced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 10524, datboijj and 3 others
mogged
Sall

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, brainded, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
shaved vs unshaved

there is some change for sure, did you chew

From incel to incel

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
there is some change for sure, did you chew
Absolutely. 4-6 days a week for 1-2 hours. Been doing that since April 2020.

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
Absolutely. 4-6 days a week for 1-2 hours. Been doing that since April 2020.
looks good, too bad im too sceptical about starting chewing myself since I might end up looking like steve from minecraft

• JFL
looks good, too bad im too sceptical about starting chewing myself since I might end up looking like steve from minecraft
If your ramus is short you won’t look like him. I’m proof.

@LastHopeForNorman just accuse people of being inkwells theory

• So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
You know it. At least I inherited great metabolism genes so it didnt take long to see results
What made you fat though? Did you bulk?

Lighting + beard fraud theory

yes you're good at jutting your jaw down/forward op

look at his mouth

• Hmm...

Attachments

• 2416166B-7BFD-41F7-B9F6-80DBDCA74DF5.jpeg
    2416166B-7BFD-41F7-B9F6-80DBDCA74DF5.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 131
I don’t understand why it’s so hard for people here to believe that bones can grow.
Because they don't.
Also, why nobody ever came with the idea to take ceph xray before/after 'mewing'? Because it doesn't work, or if it does the person was still developing. Keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth won't cause sudden bone changes, this is the same level of autism like 5g caused covid.

• Hmm...
Because they don't.
Also, why nobody ever came with the idea to take ceph xray before/after 'mewing'? Because it doesn't work, or if it does the person was still developing. Keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth won't cause sudden bone changes, this is the same level of autism like 5g caused covid.
Growth plates don’t close until 25 and I still don’t have my wisdom teeth which is an indicator of ongoing bone development (wisdom teeth are a part of the skeleton).

What made you fat though? Did you bulk?
no I just had a phase in middle school where I just dropped all kinds of physical exercising and spent most of my free time lying on the couch. Although that happened almost 10 years ago and I am currently in 13 % bf I still have some excess fat on my cheeks, if I look all the way down I can feel my cheeks sag :feelswah: might have to consider buccal if I cant lean down enough

• +1
no I just had a phase in middle school where I just dropped all kinds of physical exercising and spent most of my free time lying on the couch. Although that happened almost 10 years ago and I am currently in 13 % bf I still have some excess fat on my cheeks, if I look all the way down I can feel my cheeks sag :feelswah: might have to consider buccal if I cant lean down enough
You’re not 13% if your cheeks bother you. As coach Greg said: “whatever you think your body fat percentage is add 5% to it”.

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
You’re not 13% if your cheeks bother you. As coach Greg said: “whatever you think your body fat percentage is add 5% to it”.
true, but then again I had a body composition analyser test 5 years ago and had 16 % bf so I cant be that far from it since I have lost weight after

Growth plates don’t close until 25 and I still don’t have my wisdom teeth which is an indicator of ongoing bone development (wisdom teeth are a part of the skeleton).
Not sure but good for you. I'll get bimax, no other choice

• So Sad