rate this random tiktok guy

axttt_

axttt_

Diamond
At least CL surely

Attachments

• 4251517-586fc7fa7f5fb0e63dee946de53523bf.mov
    1.2 MB
ur fucking post made me download that video!!!

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, IdontwannabeLTN and counterintuitive
At least CL surely
He similar to Ian Sommerhalder overall in PSL
They have different strengths though
From this video he is above any Chad tier, at high Gigachad
I don’t think he crosses low PSL Icon 7-7.25 PSL tho, because of mouth width; philtrum; and forehead preventing him from being any higher

He’s very striking and has lots of rare features
Insane colouring and skull
A shaper, Russian version of Hexum, but with falios

This is my Chad tierlist for reference:
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and counterintuitive
I mog him

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I don’t think he crosses low PSL Icon 7-7.25 PSL tho, because of mouth width; philtrum; and forehead preventing him from being any higher

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".
imo he mogs some of those guys in 7 psl like meeks and tyson ballou

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and greycel

also how come people usually say chad is top 1% of men but u have chad as 1 in 2000 men

imo he mogs some of those guys in 7 psl like meeks and tyson ballou
Yeah his strikingness does (slightly), but they are devoid of large falios, which matters considerably more.
When you are that high, you are having to refine the smallest of measurements. His are far too off, so for him to make the cut he would have to be exceptionally striking like Depoot, to allow for example Depoot’s unideal FWHR. It allows you to see past that
And the dude you sent is already hella striking, he might be around 7 PSL yes
Or very very high Gigachad

If he got a hairline lowering, he would be high end of Low PSL Icon, or at the split 7.25 PSL. As there are others who are more striking like Zanoza who have an unideal philtrum.. but still exceptional strikingness.

also how come people usually say chad is top 1% of men but u have chad as 1 in 2000 men
All the statistics I mentioned were for entry level

An entry Chadlite (PSL) is top 1%
An entry HTN (PSL) is top 15%

A Chadlite is 5.5 PSL
A HTN is 5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and axttt_
Yeah his strikingness does (slightly), but they are devoid of large falios, which matters considerably more.
When you are that high, you are having to refine the smallest of measurements. His are far too off, so for him to make the cut he would have to be exceptionally striking like Depoot, to allow for example Depoot’s unideal FWHR. It allows you to see past that
And the dude you sent is already hella striking, he might be around 7 PSL yes
Or very very high Gigachad

If he got a hairline lowering, he would be high end of Low PSL Icon, or at the split 7.25 PSL. As there are others who are more striking like Zanoza who have an unideal philtrum.. but still exceptional strikingness.

All the statistics I mentioned were for entry level

An entry Chadlite (PSL) is top 1%
An entry HTN (PSL) is top 15%

A Chadlite is 5.5 PSL
A HTN is 5 PSL
i went based of the wiki which said htn is top 5% CL is top 1% and Chad is top 0.1%

i went based of the wiki which said htn is top 5% CL is top 1% and Chad is top 0.1%
Nah those are slightly off
My PSL definitions were actually held by PSLers before lots of tiktokcels came, heard the strict ratings that BGM used to give, followed it and convinced each other that Tom Cruise is a HTN :feelskek:

A HTN can be reached by a dude who doesn’t have any falios. Well any major falios. He doesn’t need any halos. This is a top 15% guy, who will be known as one of the most attractive in the workplace
A Chadlite is top 1%, who will have some halos but strikingness will rare still. He will normally have very good colouring/ good harmony or a good feature or two, with no falios
A Chad will have to have a striking feature, which allows him to get away with a falio because of the rarity of a striking feature, but other than that he will need to have above average everything else, from features to colouring to angularity

A Chad is 1/2000 or approx 0.05%. A HTN is approx 15%. In a 300 man year group of HTNs who all don’t have falios (or halos), and are all considered attractive by women, will exist a Chad who has above average everything with a striking feature.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Nah those are slightly off
My PSL definitions were actually held by PSLers before lots of tiktokcels came, heard the strict ratings that BGM used to give, followed it and convinced each other that Tom Cruise is a HTN :feelskek:

A HTN can be reached by a dude who doesn’t have any falios. Well any major falios. He doesn’t need any halos. This is a top 15% guy, who will be known as one of the most attractive in the workplace
A Chadlite is top 1%, who will have some halos but strikingness will rare still. He will normally have very good colouring/ good harmony or a good feature or two, with no falios
A Chad will have to have a striking feature, which allows him to get away with a falio because of the rarity of a striking feature, but other than that he will need to have above average everything else, from features to colouring to angularity

A Chad is 1/2000 or approx 0.05%. A HTN is approx 15%. In a 300 man year group of HTNs who all don’t have falios (or halos), and are all considered attractive by women, will exist a Chad who has above average everything with a striking feature.
so basically if u have a striking feature and ur other features are okay ur automatically good looking

• +1
Reactions: greycel
so basically if u have a striking feature and ur other features are okay ur automatically good looking
Not necessarily
I have exceptionally striking eyes, with a medial canthus that mogs Atesh Salih, with Gigachad rarity eye lashes, Dellisola eye shape and top tier PFL (35mm and 32mm)
But I’m very downgrown so I won’t cross LTN. I’m deformed, so from any angle other than front I look like shit
My zygos are downgrown, I’ve got nasolabial folds from recession and mouth breathing. Had orthodontics and premolar extractions etc

So yeah there are exceptions

It’s more important to get rid off big falios, then strikingness (although rare), or more common: good features.. will matter more
But then when you get to the highest PSL, Gigachad and above, then strikingness matters less again and perfecting the ratios, minor flaws, start mattering more

• +1
It sucks tbh, my family is filled with models. I’ve got an Iranian Stacy real fashion designer model cousin, a Stacylite sister, HTN/HTB cousins, uncles and aunts from both sides of my family. My own dad was a Chadlite and my mum a HTB
And I’m deformed LTN lol.
I just cba with family gatherings anymore. It’s pure ropefuel, but lemme tell you that :blackpill: exists in all tiers. It’s crazy to see.. even amongst the best looking that we say operate with good will/morals, oblivious to the :blackpill:. They know, in fact they are more prone to acting upon it because they are ethnic compared to white Chads/Stacys

Also it extends out of family, my own friends were surprised that my dad was that good looking. They legit said word for word, they didn’t “expect my dad to be that good looking” jfl

They probably didn’t even understand what they meant saying that

So I assure you, try to fix your falios first. The major falios ruin you, and nothing can make up for it.

• +1
It sucks tbh, my family is filled with models. I’ve got an Iranian Stacy real fashion designer model cousin, a Stacylite sister, HTN/HTB cousins, uncles and aunts from both sides of my family. My own dad was a Chadlite and my mum a HTB
And I’m deformed LTN lol.
I just cba with family gatherings anymore. It’s pure ropefuel, but lemme tell you that :blackpill: exists in all tiers. It’s crazy to see.. even amongst the best looking that we say operate with good will/morals, oblivious to the :blackpill:. They know, in fact they are more prone to acting upon it because they are ethnic compared to white Chads/Stacys

Also it extends out of family, my own friends were surprised that my dad was that good looking. They legit said word for word, they didn’t “expect my dad to be that good looking” jfl

They probably didn’t even understand what they meant saying that

So I assure you, try to fix your falios first. The major falios ruin you, and nothing can make up for it.
im not sure if i have striking features but my falios I'm pretty sure just need rhino and maybe jaw implants
must be fucking brutal being surrounded by a good looking family and not being at least htn tho

• +1
Reactions: greycel
98th percentile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and axttt_
98th percentile
got to be higher than that if i walk on the street and see 1000 males i doubt 20 of the will be on the level of this guy

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and nword49
got to be higher than that if i walk on the street and see 1000 males i doubt 20 of the will be on the level of this guy
You're right actually he's probably 1 in a few thousand, just got a better look at him, lucky individual