Rate this reality check I gave my sister

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Screenshot 20191118 094446

"I think it's funny that you feel so cool about being a junkie slut and having kissed a boy once, while for every normal girl there are 50 boys you even had one male model after you. You will probably also become a single mother later on, you should never have children because you are so unintelligent, unwise and immature"

"oh and you still owe me money"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., FatJattMofo, Chintuck22 and 4 others
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The reaction will be amazing

• +1
BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 685
Based and afrikaan or nethercelpilled wtf that language

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 685
The reaction will be amazing
She said she's showing it to my mom, then I told her I'll make sure to tell mom what she did last Saturday (went outside and got drunk while she's fucking 15) and she's begging me not to tell her 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 2227
Its not a realty check she will have a better life then you in every sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Bengt, karbo and 4 others
Nope

You don't even know my family situations yet you act like you know shit how hilarious is that

Btw it's you're*

She is fucking women and will have a easier life. And you're loser

She said she's showing it to my mom, then I told her I'll make sure to tell mom what she did last Saturday (went outside and got drunk while she's fucking 15) and she's begging me not to tell her 😂😂😂
Cuck her tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 685
She is fucking women and will have a easier life. And you're loser
Nah she has horrible grades and will probably end up desperate and miserable. Like I said you don't know my family situations to come to such conclusions. Btw you're the balding loser here not me 😝

brutal

• +1
Conclusion: I told her that if I find out she's going out one more time I'm telling mom and she said she won't do stupid stuff again. My mom would legit beat her

• +1
blackmail her. Tell her you won't snitch if she has sex with you.

• JFL
distasteful, why do you care about your sister?

• JFL
View attachment 166987

"I think it's funny that you feel so cool about being a junkie slut and having kissed a boy once, while for every normal girl there are 50 boys you even had one male model after you. You will probably also become a single mother later on, you should never have children because you are so unintelligent, unwise and immature"

"oh and you still owe me money"
Thanks for the translation

• +1