Reactions: noonespecial
High ltb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman and noonespecial
  • Woah
Idk she just doesn’t look that hot to me tbh
I'd probably obsess crush on her if she went to my school. But when I call a girl super hot my friends always cage at me starting to laugh calling them mid. Lifefuel means I got a shot

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
ltn

• JFL
Looks like a tranny

It looks like her mom drank too much when she was in the womb
Am I blind or some shit? This girl fogs Adriana Lima and all these PSL goddesses. Every girl I've called hot on here have been roasted by the forum

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Am I blind or some shit? This girl fogs Adriana Lima and all these PSL goddesses. Every girl I've called hot on here have been roasted by the forum
Everyone fogs Mutt Lima
IMG 4885

• +1
ltb

• JFL
htb

• +1
You’re definitely not white op

Htb id be down to ruin her bloodline :Comfy:

• JFL
That's a man tho

my mom mogs

• JFL
My AVI mogs this cracklet of a woman

These ratings are crazy

I am

Agree

Nah you just haven't been out much lol, I used to think these sort of women were hot until I got out the door more. There are men and women out there who are terrifyingly good looking, like you look at them and you can't believe it's a real person, but it is. and then you start to question the sort of people you've seen online who you thought were good looking and realise that actually there are people out in the world who aren't super famous that are miles above in looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nah you just haven't been out much lol, I used to think these sort of women were hot until I got out the door more
I'm outside daily at school or out with friends. And there's no way you're calling this girl below average

I'm outside daily at school or out with friends. And there's no way you're calling this girl below average

Well that's why then, you're still a kid doing kids things like going to school and going to the local skate park. Try going into a mega busy city like London on a daily that's dense in population and full of men and women from all around the world.

Well that's why then, you're still a kid doing kids things like going to school and the local shopping centre. Try going into a mega busy city like London on a daily that's dense in population and full of men and women from all around the world.
Big cities is full of subhumans when I was in Berlin and new York i saw nothing but subhumans. Especially in new York