rate this redhead

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, n0rthface, Deleted member 21898 and 1 other person
Redhead fogs.

My first thought is that she looks better than any non-white girl I've ever seen but I doubt she's even in the top 1,000 white girls I've seen. White pheno and coloring pill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
nosey stacylite, coping if you say lower

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Idk but hot

Mtb in Rome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Made for tushy

Dont care. Thats why i didnt rate. But she is above average at least
Yes but She gets mogged hard in Bologna. What's the point of looksmaxxing if then you date Just above average girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
Yes but She gets mogged hard in Bologna. What's the point of looksmaxxing if then you date Just above average girls
she would stand out in every italian city
stop this cope

she would stand out in every italian city
stop this cope
?? When during daylight when It's full of oldcels maybe
She's Just an above average girl during nightlife only ppl with a redhead fetish would think she's stacy

Well im mtn at best so thats a win for me

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
?? When during daylight when It's full of oldcels maybe
She's Just an above average girl during nightlife only ppl with a redhead fetish would think she's stacy
dont know whats funnier, you acting like the average italian girls fogs adriana lima while speaking to an italian or the fact that you switch up the Gigastacy city every week
this week apparently it's all about Bologna

dont know whats funnier, you acting like the average italian girls fogs adriana lima while speaking to an italian or the fact that you switch up the Gigastacy city every week
this week apparently it's all about Bologna
All the gl girls of Italy move to Roma Milano or Bologna so it's obvious that the concentration there Is higher compared to rocca cannuccia where you probably live

• Hmm...
All the gl girls of Italy move to Roma Milano or Bologna so it's obvious that the concentration there Is higher compared to rocca cannuccia where you probably live
Bologna is literally my most visited city, along Milan and Torino
I go there every 2 week or so
you need to pick another one

Bologna is literally my most visited city, along Milan and Torino
I go there every 2 week or so
you need to pick another one
And?? You never see stacies that fog the girl in the OP hard lol when i was in Verona i saw legit breath taking girls everyday and i mean even working as cashier and It was completely normal, not even a big city.

and you're talking out of your ass as usual

everytime you post those "Breathtaking girls" they get called mtb by anyone here
Because you all cope harder than the pope

IMG 20230621 230221

This Is the standard for being htb in Italy

• JFL
your taste is very dalit like now i understand the legends about italians
want me to open a poll about it?

Post some more pics of this ghoul and I will

Screenshot 2023 06 26 at 02 35 49 rate this redhead

want me to open a poll about it?

Post some more pics of this ghoul and I will

View attachment 2281189
Ppl Will say that the huge nose redhead mogs Just to be contrarian with me Just like you do
You would crumble with a girl that hot irl

• JFL
Ppl Will say that the huge nose redhead mogs Just to be contrarian with me Just like you do
You would crumble with a girl that hot irl
I can't believe you're real

I can't believe you're real
IMG 20230626 030052
this One Better for your dalit taste? Those are Just random girls that i ss btw they have nothing to do with me before you come up with some other absurd cope. You're worshipping a girl that doesn't even reach htb Just because of coloring, if you go to a nordic country you'll have a Heart Attack

Very attractive

View attachment 2281201 this One Better for your dalit taste? Those are Just random girls that i ss btw they have nothing to do with me before you come up with some other absurd cope. You're worshipping a girl that doesn't even reach htb Just because of coloring, if you go to a nordic country you'll have a Heart Attack
>worshipping
>literally posted one tweet with no comment before you started sperging out

>worshipping
>literally posted one tweet with no comment before you started sperging out
you literally said that she would stand out in bologna i said that nobody would give a flying fuck about her

you literally said that she would stand out in bologna i said that nobody would give a flying fuck about her
I'm sure the cryptkeeper would stand out more

Screenshot 2023 06 26 at 02 35 49 rate this redhead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
MTBish, her sister is way better
Claudiamariewalsh 348254343 194821830122944 666953446982764388 n

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, the BULL and khvirgin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I linked the thread to show you the woman the bull was picking over her
This one is better than the one @the BULL was showing, his foid was like strong LTB while this one is strong MTB