Beau_Gosse

Beau_Gosse

Bronze

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Chintuck22, Deleted member 1140 and 2 others
0 change in SMV
I honestly think rhino for men is a scam unless your nose is deformed(very big,bent,severely hooked)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, Chintuck22 and WhiteGoodman
0 change in SMV
I honestly think rhino for men is a scam unless your nose is deformed(very big,bent,severely hooked)
i am starting to think liquid rhino is better for men tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and makeme183
Descended HARD

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: edodalic29, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 18301 and 5 others
0 change in SMV
Negative change, the gay upturned nose looks like shit. His nostrils were perfect pre-op.
He should have just gotten the bump removed if he was so keen on getting a rhino.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beau_Gosse, makeme183, Moggie and 2 others
0 change in SMV
Because people always go for feminine results, it's always a 'one size fits all' that gives a feminine slope and ends with a slight upturn.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
His case only needed a liquid rhino since only flaw was a slight bump

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Moggie
Partly the reason he looks worse in the after is the angle, but the nose still looks retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
you cant run prettyboy game with a convex nose

I dont think ive seen a single prettyboy with a beak nose

thats what im saying and this niggle really hit me with the hmm react :feelswhat:
I didn't know what a liquid rhino meant (I get it now,its the non invasive rhino or filler method)
even then,nose bumps are visible only from the side profile(which only the police and PSL autists care about)
I have a nose bump and no one has mentioned it to me till now
I thought of getting it straightened via liquid rhino but decided against it after @alriodai advised to leave it as it is

• +1
Yeah his pre op nose looked way more masculine. Don’t know if he intended prettyboymaxxing or gaymaxxing
my nose is like a more aquiline version of his old one, there is lighting and angles where it looks straight but in motion there is no hiding the cursed dorsal hump

Bro his nose was literally fine before, retarded normie paid for this transformation lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
you cant run prettyboy game with a convex nose

I dont think ive seen a single prettyboy with a beak nose
A prettyboymaxxed tiktoker friend with a upturned/straight nose once said he envied my uglyass nose. Male gaze at its peak.

The nose will go down in a few months, the only thing that is bad, to straight of a nose a skilled surgeon will let a slight bump so it still maintains the masculine look

• +1
The nose will go down in a few months, the only thing that is bad, to straight of a nose a skilled surgeon will let a slight bump so it still maintains the masculine look
Exactly you need to keep a slight bump.
But now his nasal bridge is forever fucked and his nostrils will look ew forever albeit a bit less with less swelling. If that is not a failed surgery then idk what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
what a retard

Exactly you need to keep a slight bump.
But now his nasal bridge is forever fucked and his nostrils will look ew forever albeit a bit less with less swelling. If that is not a failed surgery then idk what it is
Yeah, but rhino surgeries are such a mystery for me since I saw botched patients get their final result after 1/2 years and it looked good afterwards

• +1
Yeah, but rhino surgeries are such a mystery for me since I saw botched patients get their final result after 1/2 years and it looked good afterwards
It swelling, and thick nose stuff. Like the surgeon did the work well but it was underwhelming due to it.
Thing is when its already cut off, you can’t expect it to get better. His nasal bridge is now feminine. And he didnt needed any nostril cutting or upraising. Only thing he needed was to fix his bump while keeping a masculine nasal bridge and his original nostrils that weren’t downturned. Upturned nose only works on selected few prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
needed chin projection instead

Attachments

• 59501DD0-A5D0-4006-8BF2-997809838EC5.jpeg
    59501DD0-A5D0-4006-8BF2-997809838EC5.jpeg
    342.1 KB · Views: 0