Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 23554, Artemis and 2 others
Awesome

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Feel happy for the guy that shit is so awesome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Jigen and Aypo129
I litteraly need this. Dude went from LTN to HTN just from one surgery. Nose is everything if your ethnic. Do you know who did his rhino?

Edit: his side profile still looks like shit, but at least he looks really good from the front.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 24444 and Aypo129
This thread for Any blacks with big nose

I litteraly need this. Dude went from LTN to HTN just from one surgery. Nose is everything if your ethnic. Do you know who did his rhino?

Edit: his side profile still looks like shit, but at least he looks really good from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Jigen and Lorsss
incredible

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Artemis and Aypo129

BOYOS! DON'T!

THE SURGEON IS A SCAMMER! :feelsrope:

He literally has photoshopped photos in there. A lot of botched results. This guy in reality does NOT have this result.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
BOYOS! DON'T!

He literally has photoshopped photos in there. A lot of botched results. This guy in reality does NOT have this result.
Wait what

What a shame, they’re not located in the US. I don’t want to travel abroad for surgery.
THis is a TUrkish surgeon-butcher, who photoshops his pics. FYI

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Jigen and Aypo129
BOYOS! DON'T!

What are you talking about bro

Wait what
I have been researching rhino in Turkey. A lot of names came up.

The guy who "did" this surgery is Mustafa Yanik. You can see this if you go to his facebook page, and then to his website.

He has a LOT of butchered patients. And the main point: he take the "before" photos of his patients, and makes them uglier for his Insta/Facebook, so that the end result of his works look more striking.

Additionally, he photoshops his afters of course.

Some women could not even recognize themselves in the before's after the photoshop. Said they looked like completely hideous different people.

• So Sad
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Aypo129
I haev been researching rhino in Turkey. A lot of names came up.

The guy who "did" this surgery is Mustafa Yanik.

He has a LOT of butchered patients. And the main point: he take the "before" photos of his patients, and makes them uglier for his Insta/Facebook, so that the end result of his works look more striking.

Some women could not even recognize themselves in the before's after the photoshop. Said they looked like completely hideous different people.
Holy shit I need to research well thourogly then
Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I am sorry boyos
This was just saddening

THis is a TUrkish surgeon-butcher, who photoshops his pics. FYI
Brutal, looks like I’ll have to make the 12 hour drive to Miami to see the only surgeon who has done a good rhino on my exact nose type. This is why i would never travel abroad for surgery because if you get botched, you’re basically fucked.

Attachments

• 6F9712CD-0D94-457E-A610-8F4FF1E74C6F.jpeg
    6F9712CD-0D94-457E-A610-8F4FF1E74C6F.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Artemis
jfl are people on this forum blind or just stupid?

the nigga has a 100% different eye area and suddenly got perfect skin. this shit is edited

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

„just from one surgery“

jfl dont u see the change on his eye area and skin? i

• +1
Looks uncanny on a black dude + photoshopped by Turk fraudster.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Aypo129
„just from one surgery“

jfl dont u see the change on his eye area and skin? i
It’s photoshopped apparently.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1140
jfl are people on this forum blind or just stupid?

the nigga has a 100% different eye area and suddenly got perfect skin. this shit is edited
I didn't see at once tbh. His nose looked perfect in the "after".

If photoshop is done well like here, it is close to impossible to tell. This is better than latest Amnesia morphs.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 1140
BOYOS! DON'T!

Holy fuck..

• +1
Lol selfie distortion scam.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 24444
Lol these pics are fucking funny. like what.

Attachments

• 1675605929505.png
    1675605929505.png
    561.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
BOYOS! DON'T!

Disgusting

• +1
clearly edited

retards

I have been researching rhino in Turkey. A lot of names came up.

The guy who "did" this surgery is Mustafa Yanik. You can see this if you go to his facebook page, and then to his website.

At this point (having researched about stuff like rhinoplasties, veneers and hair transplants for more than a year) I wouldn't even visit Turkey for regular tourism jfl.

• JFL
lol clear photoshop lol.

damn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Artemis
At this point (having researched about stuff like rhinoplasties, veneers and hair transplants for more than a year) I wouldn't even visit Turkey for regular tourism jfl.
TBH, i had a hair transplant in turkey, which was VERY cheap (2000 grafts for 3000), and the results are ALREADY great. They literally lowered my hairline to Norwood 0.

Same with rhino, im booking for April. 3k septorhino.

You just have to research REAL hard to know the names. To not get scammed. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
TBH, i had a hair transplant in turkey, which was VERY cheap (2000 grafts for 3000), and the results are ALREADY great. They literally lowered my hairline to Norwood 0.

Same with rhino, im booking for April. 3k septorhino.

You just have to research REAL hard to know the names. To not get scammed. :feelsokman:

Glad for you man, hope the septorhino turns out great.
They do have some mogger TV shows ngl, good love triangle roastie stuff and all that jizz, watched some of it bored at home the other day.

• +1
check my threads I had a legit one who had results like this

• Love it