Rate this RL Model Face (peak appeal?)

D

Deleted member 22354

db98b218250d4d988a6c58275ee3d292.jpg

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Prince88, rand anon and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Squirreljak, subhuman incel and Xangsane
idk, spotted him while shopping, rarely seen someone with such a great combination of striking color + features
What's the best colouring combination in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
This from Zalando? Saw him yesterday when I browsed for new shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Peak appeal for jbs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon and Deleted member 22354
Long midface

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
Cheekbones look weird asf ngl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
What do you think of this colouring:
Golden olive skin, turquoise-blue eyes, dark brown hair.
I mean like good. I honestly think colouring doesn't matter too much (on white guys). Dark brown paki eyes are actually nice on white guys because they are rare for them. IMO the only eye colour that is negative is neutral brown/hazel e.g. Christian Bale.

Th 3299395841

• JFL
I mean like good. I honestly think colouring doesn't matter too much (on white guys). Dark brown paki eyes are actually nice on white guys because they are rare for them. IMO the only eye colour that is negative is neutral brown/hazel e.g. Christian Bale.

View attachment 1904403
I'm talking about this colouring:
on non-black mixed guys.

Warm slightly tanned skin is ideal, olive looks ethnic:

skin-undertones-caucasoids.png

Best eye color is light blue > light grey > light green >>> blue, green, grey > hazel >>>>>>>> brown

Best hair color is brown, good range: Dark blonde to dark brown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and Xangsane
I'm talking about this colouring:

on non-black mixed guys.
Im just a sucker for basic colouring it doesn't sound nice to me. Do you have an example

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Im just a sucker for basic colouring it doesn't sound nice to me. Do you have an example
What's basic colouring?

Best eye color is light blue > light grey > light green >>> blue, green, grey > hazel >>>>>>>> brown

I am talking about an ethnic colouring....

• +1
The cuck version of Tyler Maher. This forum is way too hung up on looking high trust, and within the average. Maher would outslay this dude so hard in an IRL setting, it wouldn't even be close just LOL!

Attachments

• large-1632996323-65af1aa8e6f16564429c3280888830e5.jpg
    large-1632996323-65af1aa8e6f16564429c3280888830e5.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 22611

Depend of your undertone, are some people who look better with dark eyes. Yes, Brown eyes with cool undertone is the worst, but having worm undertone can make Brown eyes look good.

• +1
The cuck version of Tyler Maher. This forum is way too hung up on looking high trust, and within the average. Maher would outslay this dude so hard in an IRL setting, it wouldn't even be close just LOL!
Cope. His eye are is low trust and he is very high appeal to most under 25 years old. And most very gl guys btw have no desire to "slay", this is an incel and low class treat, just like using this word.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
He has no inner canthal definition bro, that is not a low trust eye area. I'm not saying he's not high appeal, I'm saying he's not ideal. He'd look regular next to Tyler Maher is what I'm saying, his face doesn't have as much "character" or uniqueness. Still obviously EXTREMELY good looking tho.
Cope. His eye are is low trust and he is very high appeal to most under 25 years old. And most very gl guys btw have no desire to "slay", this is an incel and low class treat, just like using this word.

• +1

What about light brown/amber color that looks bronze/golden when in sublight?

tbh it haloed me better

this aleksa gavrilovic fellow is just an exotic chad you cant relate to
It just fits your forum personality better. The new avi just seems so random.

Have people forgotten about your blackpill presentation? Do people still talk about it?
im in college now and these sociology spergs love my incel lingo and im also planing to do studies on incels and make seminars about it in college and one profesor even told me i can ask her for advice and cooperation in studies about dating apps

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
im in college now and these sociology spergs love my incel lingo and im also planing to do studies on incels and make seminars about it in college and one profesor even told me i can ask her for advice and cooperation in studies about dating apps
Tbh pretty much everyone knows all this shit deep down. Non-NT cucks will be bluepilled but if you hang around normal people, they are as blackpilled as you or me. They just don't buy incel theories regarding what women find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, It'snotover and Deleted member 1851
He has no inner canthal definition bro, that is not a low trust eye area. I'm not saying he's not high appeal, I'm saying he's not ideal. He'd look regular next to Tyler Maher is what I'm saying, his face doesn't have as much "character" or uniqueness. Still obviously EXTREMELY good looking tho.
What means inner canthal definition?

Tbh pretty much everyone knows all this shit deep down. Non-NT cucks will be bluepilled but if you hang around normal people, they are as blackpilled as you or me. They just don't buy incel theories regarding what women find attractive.
ngl these sociology guys are into blackpill stuff but not as radicalized as me

we will change that

i hope i find something groundbreaking about male celibacy and get a rectors award for students which is EXTREMLY hard but still i will try

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221011-161235~2.png
    Screenshot_20221011-161235~2.png
    452.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Downard filter inner canthus = good
Neutral or upward tilt = cuck eyes
Honestly to me both pictures you posted here look low trust, with both having positive canthal tilt or am I wrong?

Do you think appeal wise such eyes are better as the model from the thread? Seems to intimidating in my opinion

Caspar Gonda

I think he’s gay. He has clips in his hair, some skin product under his eyes, and one of the pics in that post is two guys kissing. I feel like most prettyboys are gay tbh

• +1
I think he’s gay. He has clips in his hair, some skin product under his eyes, and one of the pics in that post is two guys kissing. I feel like most prettyboys are gay tbh
He’s a model so hair clips and facial treatments are normal. He’s into boxing though, which most gays aren’t

how ppl are crying for him

no he doesnt look like maher but he still mogs the people talking shit by miles - show some respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Prince88
framecel hipcel

He isn't a prettyboy...

cheekbones are too prominent. Throws off harmony

• +1
But yeah very gl