rate this romanian stacy

exo

exo

Kraken
legit can't tell if MtF or not, help

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Abhorrence, Chadeep and 3 others
Looks like shit btw, as expected from the title.

if u cant tell this is a guy u might aswell become gay

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
if u cant tell this is a guy u might aswell become gay
some gipsy witches actually look like this here because of all the plastic in their face

some gipsy witches actually look like this here because of all the plastic in their face
are you gypsy?

it has no trans flags on his account and the comments aren't helpful
Dude you must be blind not to notice it, but here you go

https://www.tiktok.com/@amarah.live/video/7242039300953541915?

are you gypsy?
Yessir
Download 6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
thats the average british woman

This post was serious
If someone else that doesn’t have a tranny fetish had posted this thread instead I wouldn’t have thought the thread was serious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and exo
If someone else that doesn’t have a tranny fetish had posted this thread instead I wouldn’t have thought the thread was serious.
sometimes mistakes happen an my tiktok feed gets bombarded with trannies

are you running low inhib gypsy bad boy game bullying white bois?
ofc

there was this blonde short cumskin boy i used to bully in like 4th grade and once i smashed his head into the wall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Fogged by Bianca Dragusanu

• JFL
Reactions: exo
literally guy in a wig

trashy ugly monkeys

probably give amazing head tho
I honestly don't get that ugly narrative towards bimbos. Yeah they not as pretty as gigastacies such as Lima.

But, they have best bodies + give best head + scream sexy energy + value their appearance and clothing the most + look htb. These girls fog your average mtb hard.

I'd much rather date Madison Beer, bit I'd wifey these vwry day of the week and twice on sundays.

I honestly don't get that ugly narrative towards bimbos. Yeah they not as pretty as gigastacies such as Lima.

But, they have best bodies + give best head + scream sexy energy + value their appearance and clothing the most + look htb. These girls fog your average mtb hard.

I'd much rather date Madison Beer, bit I'd wifey these vwry day of the week and twice on sundays.
they just look unnatural to most people and some look like trannies facially from overdoing it

Looks like the average Romanian slut who works in a cheap brothel somewhere in London

What did you think I was
Normal Romanian. I hate gypsies I have to deal with them all the time at work.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Normal Romanian. I hate gypsies I have to deal with them all the time at work.
I'm sorry. Too dark to be med and too light to be curry so I have to identify with gypsies

I'm sorry. Too dark to be med and too light to be curry so I have to identify with gypsies
But are you actually Roma?

>Romanian
>Stacy

Choose one

im not a curry racist cracker.
jfl are you even softmaxxing you look like you haven't left your basement in the slums of Bucharest since before puberty.

jfl are you even softmaxxing you look like you haven't left your basement in the slums of Bucharest since before puberty.
I have done jack shit

and I don't even use my glasses when I take my pics. I look like a turbo-cuck with them on
Istockphoto 859350274 612x612