Rate this russian-brazilian foid I found on Tinder

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Russian, Serbian and Polish Brazilians are minorities, but sometimes you can find one or another lurking around

Screenshot 20211118 021722 Tinder

Screenshot 20211118 021731 Tinder

It's more common to find brazilians that descend from foreign backgrounds in wealthier areas here in Brazil and the southern region (like, even I'm 1/4 italian, so there's that).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., bwrauycnee and basementdweller78
Beautiful woman :feelswah::hnghn:

Why are you crying?
She's a beautiful woman, but I live a shitty basement dwelling life :hnghn::feelswah:. Never had a girlfriend.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15939 and .👽.
Hope she doesn't end up with a sicario

She's a beautiful woman, but I live a shitty basement dwelling life :hnghn::feelswah:. Never had a girlfriend.
Lockdown is fucking you up mofo

You have. A passive income at least? Stakes? Bitcoin? Silver, gold?

Looks good. High PSL face but chubby. Not sure how much she’s frauding though

7.25/10, maybe 8/10 if she has that classy cultured halo that a lot of Russian women have.

Russian women and Russian men are like two different species.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
BBC and brazilian thug favelados criminals only

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.
7.25/10, maybe 8/10 if she has that classy cultured halo that a lot of Russian women have.

Russian women and Russian men are like two different species.
Yeah that's true, everywhere I've met then Russian women are super classy and cultured, and men are absolute fucking apes, mostly with negative IQ.

I don't know another culture where there is that much disparity

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yeah that's true, everywhere I've met then Russian women are super classy and cultured, and men are absolute fucking apes, mostly with negative IQ.

Yeah, here in the USA, you just don't ever meet local women like that. They're an extinct breed.

Yeah, here in the USA, you just don't ever meet local women like that. They're an extinct breed.
Not just the USA man, I think only place u can meet classy, cultured girls now is Russia/ other EE particularly the Baltic's, South Africa, Australia, and Japan

You're wrong bro, you just think they act high class because of looks halo. Guarantee they're stupid uneducated low class sluts in reality and act like retards. I've dated many girls like that.

If the men act like apes, think about it. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Uneducated low class gold diggers larping as high class.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and .👽.
You're wrong bro, you just think they act high class because of looks halo. Guarantee they're stupid uneducated low class sluts in reality and act like retards. I've dated many girls like that.

If the men act like apes, think about it. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Uneducated low class gold diggers larping as high class.
I guess what I mean is if u look at EE foids, either in EE or when they vacation in the med or SEA, the way they dress, carry themselves, talk is generally cultured and classy, and also very friendly and approachable, much more than white, Asian or curry foids.

Best examples I have seen is the local foids in Budapest, Talinn, Riga, Bucharest (not really Slavic I know), and the guys in all were ogres or twinks, dressed in track suits, and normally on drugs