rate this samburu tribe member

aerty

aerty

BLM ✊🏿

video is timestamped btw

MOGS

I swear all these African tribe ppl look like models

Probably due to them actually using their maxilla bones like humans were supposed too

While we are chewing on soyslop they are building weapons with their mandibles from a young age breaking bone etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Ihateskob, Jonas2k7 and 3 others
It's an episode from Primal Surivor and it's on youtube, you could've linked that instead of a vid from niggerlowiqretardmindset to not out yourself as a nigger retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and YungTrappa
We're all supposed to look like models nigger, it's nigger anti androgens during gestation, no breastfeeding and goyslop maxxing, it's not genes:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and Deleted member 21182
It's an episode from Primal Surivor and it's on youtube, you could've linked that instead of a vid from niggerlowiqretardmindset to not out yourself as a nigger retard
cant understand shit that youre saying
but this is the original video

We're all supposed to look like models nigger, it's nigger anti androgens during gestation, no breastfeeding and goyslop maxxing, it's not genes:feelsuhh:
I mean that’s why most of the natives have strong bones tho things like nose eyes etc is genetics

In terms of maxilla as long as u use it ur gonna have it strong tho it needs to be during ur developmental years

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
I mean that’s why most of the natives have strong bones tho things like nose eyes etc is genetics

In terms of maxilla as long as u use it ur gonna have it strong tho it needs to be during ur developmental years
Only Soft tissue contrast is genetic, as for bones there are genetic differences among ethnic groups namely a longer vomer (under projected radix (nose) ) + no browridge on mongoloids and wide nasal cavity ( wide nose) + shit periorbitals on niggers but if maxxed they still look good, it's a mile away from the average autist walking today looking like gollum

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Good looking but these psl god mindset videos are so cringe

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and YungTrappa

Probably due to them actually using their maxilla bones like humans were supposed too

While we are chewing on soyslop they are building weapons with their mandibles from a young age breaking bone etc
Go to rural africa. You'll see bones you've never seen b4, everyone looks melted in comparison