Rate this section of my book I am working on

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

Upon the pale horse rode death
The Jaw bone is one of the most important areas for your facial attractiveness. The jaw is made up of two main bones. The maxilla and the manablie. There are multiple different ways to fix your jaw if it be naturally or surgically.

Softmxxing:

Chewing

Chewing can be used to increase jaw width. Specifically by focusing on the chewing muscles. The muscle that is responsible for chewing is the masseter muscle. By targeting this muscle the bone structure over time can be changed. With the masseter muscle applying force on the mandible and maxilla. This can also increase the forward growth of the jaws and possible widen the gonions leading to wider jaw.
p12_oJfMQbJm_oftNogHEsDNp9R67jX5dGfFosUa1GYHFbXSRqOy4wt1SBNh7n5shauNUIh75mvzS-tl0itSe__-gfNu9WyEutqgpPc2ZtJXTUxe-lj00tGsB61awO8w754odXigrs4gHJyX-UurmUU

Links: https://journals.lww.com/ijdr/fullt...ographic_evaluation_of_masseter_muscle.6.aspx

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and PsychoH
"The copemaxxing bible"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen and PsychoH
The Jaw bone is one of the most important areas for your facial attractiveness. The jaw is made up of two main bones. The maxilla and the manablie. There are multiple different ways to fix your jaw if it be naturally or surgically.

Softmxxing:

Chewing

Chewing can be used to increase jaw width. Specifically by focusing on the chewing muscles. The muscle that is responsible for chewing is the masseter muscle. By targeting this muscle the bone structure over time can be changed. With the masseter muscle applying force on the mandible and maxilla. This can also increase the forward growth of the jaws and possible widen the gonions leading to wider jaw.
p12_oJfMQbJm_oftNogHEsDNp9R67jX5dGfFosUa1GYHFbXSRqOy4wt1SBNh7n5shauNUIh75mvzS-tl0itSe__-gfNu9WyEutqgpPc2ZtJXTUxe-lj00tGsB61awO8w754odXigrs4gHJyX-UurmUU

Links: https://journals.lww.com/ijdr/fullt...ographic_evaluation_of_masseter_muscle.6.aspx
'the ultimate how-to-cope manual' by

Thebbcmaxxer ( :lul: )​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, Sapieeen and MA_ascender
"The copemaxxing bible"
How are you guys this dumb. Like actually chewing being called cope just makes me laugh. It is basic logic that chewing at a young age and in adolasance will make your face look better as an adult...

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
How are you guys this dumb. Like actually chewing being called cope just makes me laugh. It is basic logic that chewing at a young age and in adolasance will make your face look better as an adult...
bhai im just trolling. tag me when you're done with it

bhai im just trolling. tag me when you're done with it
I will give it to a couple users for free as long as they promise not to leak it

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I will give it to a couple users for free as long as they promise not to leak it
Chewing was such a failo for me, ruined my diamond faced shape with some oversized masseter an and now I’m stuck with it 😢 gonna have to to get Botox at 18 I guess

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Chewing was such a failo for me, ruined my diamond faced shape with some oversized masseter an and now I’m stuck with it 😢 gonna have to to get Botox at 18 I guess
I guess it depends on your face needs

Nice bhai, you will talk about different modes of chewing (incisors, premolars, molars)?

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Nice bhai, you will talk about different modes of chewing (incisors, premolars, molars)?
I forgot I should probably add that. If my book gets treated the same way like @SyrianPsycho 's jaw hacks im gonna rope. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Sapieeen
I forgot I should probably add that. If my book gets treated the same way like @SyrianPsycho 's jaw hacks im gonna rope. :lul:
Yeah it should include some high iq shit.
Gl man wish you all the best.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer