Rate this Serbian girl I have crush on her.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
I had crush on meliva maric ever since I learned about her tragic story, Einstein literally study relitivity theory from her and dumped her for his cousin.
75187F1A 8C33 4EA9 8A9A B2BD1F7DD2D9

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 16369, mug and 1 other person
I had crush on meliva maric ever since I learned about her tragic story, Einstein literally study relitivity theory from her and dumped her for his cousin. View attachment 1883679
Einstein literally stole relativity Theory from her and dumped her for his cousin.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Einstein literally stole relativity Theory from her and dumped her for his cousin.

Based Blackpilled Genius

He should have told her if she agreed to a threesome he'd give her some credit

Serb? Croat girls fog.

Based Blackpilled Genius

He should have told her if she agreed to a threesome he'd give her some credit
Nah he gave his Nobel prize money so that’s the exchange. He many times cheated on her too.

She had very tragic life, even later her austic son literally tried to fuck her, I sometimes think what have she done to deserve to terrible fate in life, oh meliva I love ya. I would have done anything to marry genuis true hqnb like her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Low browridge, masc trait.

• +1
Reactions: mug
indian girls

Ugly lil bitch

Nah he gave his Nobel prize money so that’s the exchange. He many times cheated on her too.

She had very tragic life, even later her austic son literally tried to fuck her, I sometimes think what have she done to deserve to terrible fate in life, oh meliva I love ya. I would have done anything to marry genuis true hqnb like her.
Based and Balkan women run institutions unlike american hoes pilled