• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Fekir9936 and Jason Voorhees
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Looks insane imo. Easy psl 7,top tier bones everywhere

View attachment 1170217
He really has great bones and good eye area, but his chin looks recessed, I don’t know why, plus he could have better harmony as his forehead looks shorter and rounded, but nevertheless a good looking guy, could model if he cleaned up and started dressing well👍🏻

• +1
He really has great bones and good eye area, but his chin looks recessed, I don’t know why, plus he could have better harmony as his forehead looks shorter and rounded, but nevertheless a good looking guy, could model if he cleaned up and started dressing well👍🏻
Looks a bit like Rob Evans.
Does he mog sendhil?He has slightly more protruding bones but sendhil has better soft features and high class pheno

@Maesthetic @africancel can this guy pass as black btw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10987
Sendhil has better individual features, i.e., nose and lips are better and also Sendhil has better harmony, bones department, they are pretty much the same, albeit snake charmer having a more hunter like eye area. But I think the snake charmer has a recessed chin, I am not sure, what do you think?
Does he mog sendhil?He has slightly more protruding bones but sendhil has better soft features and high class pheno

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13928, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Sendhil has better individual features, i.e., nose and lips are better and also Sendhil has better harmony, bones department, they are pretty much the same, albeit snake charmer having a more hunter like eye area. But I think the snake charmer has a recessed chin, I am not sure, what do you think?
Sendhil mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Deleted member 13197
6.5 PSL at the least, this guy could larp as a giga tyrone and be an international model

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13928, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@Maesthetic @africancel can this guy pass as black btw
With a perm he can look horn African or maybe afro latino like Rome Flynn but that's about it.

He has similar features to Afars tbh like these

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
6.5 PSL at the least, this guy could larp as a giga tyrone and be an international model
Couldn’t agree more, he just needs a good haircut and dress well and accidentally come in the eyes of scouting agencies

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13197 and Jason Voorhees
he can fraud BBC and be mogger like broderick hunter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Low appeal high psl.
just wondering if you saw that pic before discovering PSL , would you consider him handsome because im pretty sure you wouldnt

• +1
just wondering if you saw that pic before discovering PSL , would you consider him handsome because im pretty sure you wouldnt
Ofc not he looks like someone who'd I see selling mangoes in the streets here. He needs to softlooksmaxx and fashionmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Fekir9936
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10987
He mogs them both,better feature than them but they have colouring advantage. So irl smv is higher
bruh

this is chris hemsworth and that guy irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
He mogs them both,better feature than them but they have colouring advantage. So irl smv is higher
stop coping man

if you had to wake up with one of their faces tomorrow you know who youd choose

why do you overrate these guys so hard :unsure::unsure::unsure:

stop coping man

if you had to wake up with one of their faces tomorrow you know who youd choose

why do you overrate these guys so hard :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Ofc Chris but How many times do I have to tell. Psl =/= smv. He objectively has better bones and features than him bur jbw and colouring reigns supreme irl

Great argument. I could name a few flaws Chris has but that guy in OP has literally 0 falios.
autism

you dont need to analyse their faces to see whos better looking

bruh even you are close to his looks level, he is like you with wider jaw tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
@SubhumanCurrycel with a better nose and hair

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel with a better nose and hair
He has much better zygos and eyes, more chiseled jaw, longer ramus and better chin than @SubhumanCurrycel. Subhuman has more lower third mass tho

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
low tier normie cause shit skin and is probably 5'5 jfl

• JFL