Rate this social interaction of mine I had today

S

Sven

Banned
Was walking through a park and saw a bag on the ground next to the pavement so I went to look at it

I look left and a guy's running at me who was exercising further up ahead.

I look at him and make a facial expression that signifies "oh sorry I didn't know it was yours"

And I continue walking, I turn around and he's standing there and says "why are you touching my stuff" in an aggressive tone and I just said "I didn't know it was yours, I thought it was a random bag someone had left" and he said something like "alright"

It's weird how aggressive he was tho. He left his bag miles away from him it's like he wanted an excuse to get angry or be put in a stressful situation which is exactly what exercising is all about so that doesn't surprise me.

Maybe I shouldve verbally said something before walking off but i thought he would be able to tell without me saying that the reason i touched it was cuz i thought it was a random bag. But also I don't understand why his bag was so far away from him. I also didn't apologise but that's also kinda cuz I was startled by how aggressive he was.

He started it by putting his bag so fucking far away from him so even tho I should've been more verbal he's in the wrong.

10/10 (I didn’t read

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Sven
Was walking through a park and saw a bag on the ground next to the pavement so I went to look at it

I look left and a guy's running at me who was exercising further up ahead.

I look at him and make a facial expression that signifies "oh sorry I didn't know it was yours"

And I continue walking, I turn around and he's standing there and says "why are you touching my stuff" in an aggressive tone and I just said "I didn't know it was yours, I thought it was a random bag someone had left" and he said something like "alright"

It's weird how aggressive he was tho. He left his bag miles away from him it's like he wanted an excuse to get angry or be put in a stressful situation which is exactly what exercising is all about so that doesn't surprise me.

Maybe I shouldve verbally said something before walking off but i thought he would be able to tell without me saying that the reason i touched it was cuz i thought it was a random bag. But also I don't understand why his bag was so far away from him. I also didn't apologise but that's also kinda cuz I was startled by how aggressive he was.

He started it by putting his bag so fucking far away from him so even tho I should've been more verbal he's in the wrong.
This is just a retarded htn or mtn who is now subhuman territory due to age hence why hes exercising like a nut to cope. Not really his fault tho bc if hes running or sprinting ofc hes going to be far from the bag.

• +1
Reactions: Sven
This is just a retarded htn or mtn who is now subhuman territory due to age hence why hes exercising like a nut to cope. Not really his fault tho bc if hes running or sprinting ofc hes going to be far from the bag.
He wasn't even doing any running or sprinting from what I saw. Just pull ups. Stationary exercises.

Are you black by any chance sir?:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Sven