Rate This Song About ER

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE, Splinter901 and Lookologist003
Case closed. Since this got 0 replies and 0 reacts, my ER song isn’t worth the time to make. You brought this upon yourselves, shit users. If you showed a little more interest in incel music, I’d be more willing to make it for you. Have fun listening to James Sapphire in your basement.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE, Splinter901, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Case closed. Since this got 0 replies and 0 reacts, my ER song isn’t worth the time to make. You brought this upon yourselves, shit users. If you showed a little more interest in incel music, I’d be more willing to make it for you. Have fun listening to James Sapphire in your basement.
tbh, they actually liked my incel disco song i posted, yyou just have to expirment with different pop genres

• +1
Reactions: thecel
ER was a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, Krakowski and longjohnmong
he was high-IQ. his manifesto indicates high intelligence. he was just psychologically abnormal.
He was an ugly incel, couldn't care less about him or his retarded manifesto.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, Sprinkles, Krakowski and 2 others
It needs to be more high t! Something the kids can jam out to when going ER!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Splinter901, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
he was high-IQ. his manifesto indicates high intelligence. he was just psychologically abnormal.
wasn't one of his plans to win the lottery? lol. then he murdered his incel roommates. he was an absolute piece of garbage

• Woah

James Sapphire’s voice was high-pitched, and people like his music.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 22124
an ugly incel
He just like me fr

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thecel
He was an ugly incel, couldn't care less about him or his retarded manifesto.
Your response just shows how you don't know anything about him or what happened other than the headlines you read off of articles

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and bishōnenmaxxer
You mog.

I watched his corny ass videos he just rambles on like a schizo with no substance, he just waited for the sunset to sit in his car with good lighting and squint talking about muh sophisticated like a fucking retard.
That's just an act

Boring act, he was corny.
Given time he might have had a cool prime as a lolcow, but he decided to go around and kill people. Lame.

At least he was funny on TF2.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What are you, a woman producing art for validation? A true artist makes art for the sake of it.

• JFL
Voice too faggy make the voice more like this and make it about going er

Yeah thats where we differ. Devil in diguise, whats the deal with that?
Any "word of God" that was given after Jesus are deceptions of the devil. 600 years after Jesus death the devil taught told Muhammed false teaching.

Matthew 24:24-25. "False messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time."

• Hmm...
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Any "word of God" that was given after Jesus are deceptions of the devil. 600 years after Jesus death the devil taught told Muhammed false teaching.

Matthew 24:24-25. "False messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time."

Can't really argue there as I'm not as well read on religion. Was Muslim but left Islam recently.

• +1
Can't really argue there as I'm not as well read on religion. Was Muslim but left Islam recently.

View attachment 2502828
I hate to go preacher mode because I know how it looks from outside but find Jesus. A man with an emotional depth and introspection like you have would not have a hard time connecting with Jesus.

• Love it
I hate to go preacher mode because I know how it looks others but find Jesus. A man with an emotional depth and introspection like you have would not have a hard time connecting with Jesus.
I can admire it. If you are genuine and it's not a front (why would you be fronting, it's an incel forum jfl), it's a good thing you want the best out of your fellow man.

Reason I left Islam (and religion as a whole) was because I was burnt far, far too many times by so called "devout people". Christians and Muslims alike. I plan on returning to faith properly at a point.

Not gonna do some hoe shit and "explore myself" in the meantime by engaging in degeneracy. No random slaying or being an evil person. Light triad etc etc.

Cool

• +1
Reactions: thecel and HarrierDuBois
I can admire it. If you are genuine and it's not a front (why would you be fronting, it's an incel forum jfl), it's a good thing you want the best out of your fellow man.
For all you know I might be fronting, does it matter when I'm leading you to Jesus.
Reason I left Islam (and religion as a whole) was because I was burnt far, far too many times by so called "devout people". Christians and Muslims alike. I plan on returning to faith properly at a point.
I am generally against religious institutions since they outsorce the responsibility of faith onto "scholars", Jesus demands of us to individually get to know him and that is done alone, not with others. Sharing faith is great but the root of religious exploration is done within yourself.
Not gonna do some hoe shit and "explore myself" in the meantime by engaging in degeneracy. No random slaying or being an evil person. Light triad etc etc.

View attachment 2502837
Mirin, that makes you better than a lot of people..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and bishōnenmaxxer
For all you know I might be fronting, does it matter when I'm leading you to Jesus.

I am generally against religious institutions since they outsorce the responsibility of faith onto "scholars", Jesus demands of us to individually get to know him and that is done alone, not with others. Sharing faith is great but the root of religious exploration is done within yourself.

Mirin, that makes you better than a lot of people..
yeah you definitely deserve your sig jfl

• Hmm...
yeah you definitely deserve your sig jfl
"Stockholm Syndrome"

OR

"HarrierDuBois always gives off forum main character aura. We are all side characters in his ascension, once he ascends. Looksmax.org is gone for good."

• +1
"HarrierDuBois always gives off forum main character aura. We are all side characters in his ascension, once he ascends. Looksmax.org is gone for good."

• Woah
@bishōnenmaxxer I have lately felt as if I wasn't. I lost my main characterness, I feel like a shadow.

• Woah
  • +1
his journal is a masterpiece, his anaologies were heavenly.