Rate this song that my oneitis asked me to send her

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit

she probably laughed at this autistic music if she even listened to it to begin with. but she knew what buttons to press to get my attention, gotta give her that.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and deadstock
1940s new york crime movie type beat

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition

she probably laughed at this autistic music if she even listened to it to begin with. but she knew what buttons to press to get my attention, gotta give her that.

Send her this song and include the music video and see what she says:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition
those days were over long time ago buddy
I know. That shit is public enemy number one. Fucking retards pushing to control everything. They want to enrage the boomers and X by canceling everything from their time or stealing it then corrupting it into some retarded shit that suppose to piss the older generations off.

After our shady members murdered JFK and the president of South Vietnam, the kids in our nation weren't interested in that but instead, strive to piss their parents off, thus the hippies. Well, they should've paid attention because then came the Vietnam War. Not many understand the hippies began right before that war. Many believe otherwise.

I try to warn Gen Z about what's to come if this behavior continues, but their arrogance and will to keep pissing people off blinds them. But unlike Vietnam with smaller weapons, and smaller people, this next one is fucking huge! It will involve cyber-attacks which means massive disruptions to "their" way of life. Crowdstrike was a demo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition