rate this soy boy

He probaly mogs you

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, RichardSpencel and fobos
He has potential. Good jaw, lips and eyes.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He probaly mogs you

Chad lower third ?

• +1
Reactions: fobos

Me reading the title

• JFL

more pics

Kinda looks like @AncapFAG

• +1
how is that, he seems to get picked on by literally fucking everyone for how he looks
He has a good bone structure. He probably gets picked on because he comes across as an awkward autist and a manlet.
The insults against his looks are the result of him appearing helpless. If he was tall and NT nobody would fuck with him.

JFL at the eye area and hair.

Looks weird.

He has a good bone structure. He probably gets picked on because he comes across as an awkward autist and a manlet.
The insults against his looks are the result of him appearing helpless. If he was tall and NT nobody would fuck with him.
how is his bone structure good though, he seems to have a weak chin that is too short, barely any kind of brow ridge, cheekbones just look a bit weird, and anyone would have a jawline at 8 stone
how is his bone structure good though, he seems to have a weak chin that is too short, barely any kind of brow ridge, cheekbones just look a bit weird, and anyone would have a jawline at 8 stone
he is also not a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter

he is also not a manlet
Ye his chin is too short and philtrum too long but he also has good features as I mentioned. How tall is he?
Ye his chin is too short and philtrum too long but he also has good features as I mentioned. How tall is he?
Hair failos him the most btw

Good bone structure

high hairline

Hair failos him the most btw
5'10", his lower third got ripped for sure

he is balding and is blue pilled to fuck so he has no chance, his hairline is pretty much gone and his crown is thinning
5'10", his lower third got ripped for sure

he is balding and is blue pilled to fuck so he has no chance, his hairline is pretty much gone and his crown is thinning
only 16 btw
high hairline
true

JFL at the people saying ''he looks good''

This is what a typical incel basement dweller looks like

Shut this shitty site down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and why am I here
JFL at the people saying ''he looks good''

This is what a typical incel basement dweller looks like

Shut this shitty site down
yeah i agree with you on that one, literally posted on a server and the responses were school shoot pheno, no chin, dead eyes

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01
wanna be animeboi, looks like utter shit with that hairstyle, also his chin to philitrum ratio is bad too, like 4.5-5psl

wanna be animeboi, looks like utter shit with that hairstyle, also his chin to philitrum ratio is bad too, like 4.5-5psl
bro wtf u crazy

he reminds me of my self

so you are saying he is top 20 percent lol what drugs are you

yeah he is fucking retarded
wtf do you mean you retard? 4.5 is average, this guy is only very slightly above average given that he has some bone definition,

wtf do you mean you retard? 4.5 is average, this guy is only very slightly above average given that he has some bone definition,
5psl is top 20%

Looks like Leafy had a kid with the female default character of Mass Effect Andromeda tbhtbhngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and why am I here
you realise psl is
4 - avg
5 - top 20
6 - top couple of percent
7 - model
8 - supermodel

Above average for sure