very pretty when she smiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
6psl aryan stacy

hardcore casual sex only

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You do first. Wait you're indian, you've never seen one apart from pictures
actually ive seen plenty of stacylites and the rare stacy once in a while but im not retarded to take pics of them, jfl. they mog that spic slut hard in every aspect.

actually ive seen plenty of stacylites and the rare stacy once in a while but im not retarded to take pics of them, jfl. they mog that spic slut hard in every aspect.
That's not true I've never even seen one good looking Indian person in my entire life *literally*

"Spic" is a term used against Mexicans. Try again shitskin little boy

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
That's not true I've never even seen one good looking Indian person in my entire life *literally*

"Spic" is a term used against Mexicans. Try again shitskin little boy
spic is for all latinos you lanklet. and why tf are you riding indian dick? why are you obsessed with indians jfl.

spic is for all latinos you lanklet. and why tf are you riding indian dick? why are you obsessed with indians jfl.
"Riding someone's dick" = speaking well about someone

I'm literally saying Indians are ugly lmao

You talk about being obsessed with someone yet you always antagonize with me when I post. Guess I've pressed a button on your little poop-skinned famished GOAT-fucking ass ROFL

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Gengar
"Riding someone's dick" = speaking well about someone

I'm literally saying Indians are ugly lmao

You talk about being obsessed with someone yet you always antagonize with me when I post. Guess I've pressed a button on your little poop-skinned famished GOAT-fucking ass ROFL
keep writing essays for me while you simp for beckies. unlike you i dont like in a third world shithole, spictard

keep writing essays for me while you simp for beckies. unlike you i dont like in a third world shithole, spictard
My phone alone is worth more than your entire family lol you're so mad at me. With popularity come haters. Imagine having your shit ratio, guess your posts stay unnoticed so you've got to come to mine and stir up shit to get some attention jfl

You're a self-hating ethnic shitskin that had to migrate to a different nation because his is falling apart. I stay in mine because I like our people and live a top tier life. Keep coping and barking for me you disgusting fag. + imagine using "Hispanic" as an insult, when all people that talk Spanish lifemog you to death

• JFL
My phone alone is worth more than your entire family lol you're so mad at me. With popularity come haters. Imagine having your shit ratio, guess your posts stay unnoticed so you've got to come to mine and stir up shit to get some attention jfl

You're a self-hating ethnic shitskin that had to migrate to a different nation because his is falling apart. I stay in mine because I like our people and live a top tier life. Keep coping and barking for me you disgusting fag. + imagine using "Hispanic" as an insult, when all people that talk Spanish lifemog you to death
im a selfloving ethnic, get it right. and you still havent explained why youre focused on indians??? whats my opinion have to do with indian people?? keep on spiccoping if it makes you feel better, kiddo.

• +1
im a selfloving ethnic, get it right. and you still havent explained why youre focused on indians??? whats my opinion have to do with indian people?? keep on spiccoping if it makes you feel better, kiddo.
You're literally a "2/10 curry ogre" that probably thinks if he bleaches his mud skin he'll ascend LMAO that's why I'm talking about your SUBHUMAN COCKROACH-TIER RACE

You talk about "Spics" and cope about this girl not being good looking when Indians are like Mexican shitskins² + worse culture + worse accent when talking English + worse looks

Argentinian people, as you may have seen from my uncountable posts, don't relate to the stereotypical "Spic" you imagine when saying that word. "Spic" is used to mock the mostly Mexican wetbacks who cross the border and are brown skinned. What has this even got to do with Argentina at all. The only correlation is that both are Spanish-speaking nations, even though Argentina uses a lot of Italian idioms in the Rioplatense Castilian language.

You're literally a "2/10 curry ogre" that probably thinks if he bleaches his mud skin he'll ascend LMAO that's why I'm talking about your SUBHUMAN COCKROACH-TIER RACE

You talk about "Spics" and cope about this girl not being good looking when Indians are like Mexican shitskins² + worse culture + worse accent when talking English + worse looks

Argentinian people, as you may have seen from my uncountable posts, don't relate to the stereotypical "Spic" you imagine when saying that word. "Spic" is used to mock the mostly Mexican wetbacks who cross the border and are brown skinned. What has this even got to do with Argentina at all. The only correlation is that both are Spanish-speaking nations, even though Argentina uses a lot of Italian idioms in the Rioplatense Castilian language.
youre a spic. you can phenocope all you want tho like all selfhating deathniks do. again why are you talking about indians you braindead moron? i live in europe you absolute fucktard. your argentinian spic "gigastacy" would be a hightier becky here.

youre a spic. you can phenocope all you want tho like all selfhating deathniks do. again why are you talking about indians you braindead moron? i live in europe you absolute fucktard. your argentinian spic "gigastacy" would be a hightier becky here.
I said "Stacy" and I dare you to post a better looking ethnically Indian woman (not mixed).

Youre the one coping. You're telling me Walther Darré the SS-Obergruppenführer of Argentinian origin was a Spic then?

684DDCF8 A070 4B78 8304 9A44A5733DB3

When you search the word "Spic" this shows up:

75752157 3A43 4E37 B1A5 866EFC4CADDB

"Spic" means Hispanic, the stereotypical Hispanic. When you enter the US, there's a race classification which is "Hispanic" that refers to mostly Central American mestizos. When I travelled to the US, I was categorized as "White" and everybody thought I was Italian, as expected, since 80+% of Argentine people are of Italian origin.

nigga why are u arguing when u tell everyone ur a truecel, at least make a more believable larp

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 3073
Looks uncanny in some pics tbh

6A19C8D8 AB36 4B14 BE5A A7559697F2AF

mogs hard here tho

8F2DF631 116D 43AC B2EC 894191B9B510

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
I said "Stacy" and I dare you to post a better looking ethnically Indian woman (not mixed).

Youre the one coping. You're telling me Walther Darré the SS-Obergruppenführer of Argentinian origin was a Spic then?

View attachment 819128

When you search the word "Spic" this shows up:

View attachment 819130

"Spic" means Hispanic, the stereotypical Hispanic. When you enter the US, there's a race classification which is "Hispanic" that refers to mostly Central American mestizos. When I travelled to the US, I was categorized as "White" and everybody thought I was Italian, as expected, since 80+% of Argentine people are of Italian origin.
why would i post indian girls 🤣 or other ethnic chicks for that matter. i wasnt talking about them, i was talking about native girls.

jfl even when indian punjabis migrated to america, they were categorized as white when punjabis are clearly just brown, so youre not making a good point here.

idk why youre arguing with me tho, i dont think the chick you posted is a stacy and ive seen a lot better irl. because you were racist, you assumed i was an indian living in india when im as far removed from india as you are.

nigga why are u arguing when u tell everyone ur a truecel, at least make a more believable larp
jfl i mean i really am a truecel. i dont larp. im definitely ugly as fuck and your right index finger mogs me to the slums of mumbai.

jfl i mean i really am a truecel. i dont larp. im definitely ugly as fuck and your right index finger mogs me to the slums of mumbai.
Hi.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
cope ur pajeet chad

why would i post indian girls 🤣 or other ethnic chicks for that matter. i wasnt talking about them, i was talking about native girls.

jfl even when indian punjabis migrated to america, they were categorized as white when punjabis are clearly just brown, so youre not making a good point here.

idk why youre arguing with me tho, i dont think the chick you posted is a stacy and ive seen a lot better irl. because you were racist, you assumed i was an indian living in india when im as far removed from india as you are.
You're removed from India to a country you didn't build. Argentina is like the US, a country built by European immigrants and people descend fully or partially from European people. So yeah, under your categorization an Argentine of German ancestry is a "Spic". The term "Spic" comes from both Hispanic and "I cannot spic English" which is what the Mexicans say when they get stopped on the border. Argentinian people have an Italian accent when talking, so wouldn't even sound the same lmao and that's why when we're heard as tourists they think we're Italian.

Go search for USA's migrant racial classification, you'll see there's one called "Hispanic"
and others are "Middle-Eastern" and such. Argentinians are like Spaniards, we aren't what the "Hispanic" stereotype or construct looks to Americans. Piqué the Spanish footballer or Juan Foyth the Argentine are not "Spic" by any means. You're just ignorantly coping

And also, of course there's better looking girls than the one I posted. Which doesn't take away from the fact she is good looking. Your original comment is only product of envy

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Gengar
You're removed from India to a country you didn't build. Argentina is like the US, a country built by European immigrants and people descend fully or partially from European people. So yeah, under your categorization an Argentine of German ancestry is a "Spic". The term "Spic" comes from both Hispanic and "I cannot spic English" which is what the Mexicans say when they get stopped on the border. Argentinian people have an Italian accent when talking, so wouldn't even sound the same lmao and that's why when we're heard as tourists they think we're Italian.

Go search for USA's migrant racial classification, you'll see there's one called "Hispanic"
and others are "Middle-Eastern" and such. Argentinians are like Spaniards, we aren't what the "Hispanic" stereotype or construct looks to Americans. Piqué the Spanish footballer or Juan Foyth the Argentine are not "Spic" by any means. You're just ignorantly coping

And also, of course there's better looking girls than the one I posted. Which doesn't take away from the fact she is good looking. Your original comment is only product of envy
i am brushing my teeth rn so i will respond to last part. i didnt say she was ugly. shes not. just that even alone ive seen better looking girls today and they were stacylites so accordingly she cant be a stacy

i am brushing my teeth rn so i will respond to last part. i didnt say she was ugly. shes not. just that even alone ive seen better looking girls today and they were stacylites so accordingly she cant be a stacy
Put this girl in a room full of random women and she'll fog 99% of them except the occasional god-tier College cheerleader.

The term "Spic" has three possible origins:

1) It's used to describe a person who does not speak English well and who pronounces "spic" instead of "speak."

2) It's a contraction of the word Hispanic. This theory is not very convincing because the term "Hispanic" was not generalized until after World War II, when the word "spic" was already being used.

3) "Spic" was the word police used to refer to Hispanics who had been arrested and could not co-operate by communicating in the English language, as an acronym for "Spanish-speaking person in custody" or SPIC.

None of this are race-related, since language has nothing to do with race/ethnicity. You could be 100% Nordic, born in Uruguay or Argentina and speak Spanish, nobody would look at you and think "this guy is a spic" because you're literally not what that stereotype refers to, which is the average Mexican criminal in the US (short, brown skinned, speaks with Mexican accent, Azteca ancestry, etc.)

cope even @LondonVillie ascended
tbh but he mogs hard from what ive seen
Do you have the typical indian accent?
no i dont lol, english isnt the native language. its dutch and i speak it fluently and sound like everyone else born and raised here.
Put this girl in a room full of random women and she'll fog 99% of them except the occasional god-tier College cheerleader.

The term "Spic" has three possible origins:

1) It's used to describe a person who does not speak English well and who pronounces "spic" instead of "speak."

2) It's a contraction of the word Hispanic. This theory is not very convincing because the term "Hispanic" was not generalized until after World War II, when the word "spic" was already being used.

3) "Spic" was the word police used to refer to Hispanics who had been arrested and could not co-operate by communicating in the English language, as an acronym for "Spanish-speaking person in custody" or SPIC.

None of this are race-related, since language has nothing to do with race/ethnicity. You could be 100% Nordic, born in Uruguay or Argentina and speak Spanish, nobody would look at you and think "this guy is a spic" because you're literally not what that stereotype refers to, which is the average Mexican criminal in the US (short, brown skinned, speaks with Mexican accent, Azteca ancestry, etc.)
im on my pc now so we can have genuine debates here. anyway i think it may be a geographical issue, ive seen amerimutt movies where the so-called gl cheerleader is basically a european hightier becky and im not exaggerating or joking. idk what the origin of spic is but all i know is only racists use it because theyre low iq and i was just mirroring your earlier racism. dont take it seriously as im not a racist. ive never met a single latino in my life. ive been to spain but there were curries there trying to sell me shit, jfl.

and i know all about atypical phenotypes. my friend is a pakistani punjabi but nobody believes him when he says hes pakistani. he has dark brown hair, wheatish skin with red colored cheeks and he's also 6ft1 with good harmony. im not lying when i say that a lot of guys tell me that hes beautiful. i see girls eyeing him when i walk down the streets with him. his nephew on the other hand - while being fully punjabi - has white skin, brown hair and gray-blue eyes. doesnt look pakistani at all. im pakistani as well but i dont look nearly as good as my friend does.

but then again, in pakistan, punjabi identity isnt about shared ancestry. if you live in the punjab region then youre punjabi. your ethnic background doesnt matter there. if you were to move there or if sean o'pry or will smith then they too would be "ethnically" punjabi. so it makes a lot of sense that my gl friend and i are both punjabis because despite not looking like each other at all, our families both hail from the same region.

• +1
I like this pheno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and sub6manletnozygos
lol
@TRUE_CEL bro I didnt read all of it but I expect u will win this

• Love it
She's a legit 9-9.5/10. Imagine the load you'd bust with those eyes looking at you while she sucks you off? Oh god.

Tenor 17

tbh but he mogs hard from what ive seen

no i dont lol, english isnt the native language. its dutch and i speak it fluently and sound like everyone else born and raised here.

im on my pc now so we can have genuine debates here. anyway i think it may be a geographical issue, ive seen amerimutt movies where the so-called gl cheerleader is basically a european hightier becky and im not exaggerating or joking. idk what the origin of spic is but all i know is only racists use it because theyre low iq and i was just mirroring your earlier racism. dont take it seriously as im not a racist. ive never met a single latino in my life. ive been to spain but there were curries there trying to sell me shit, jfl.

and i know all about atypical phenotypes. my friend is a pakistani punjabi but nobody believes him when he says hes pakistani. he has dark brown hair, wheatish skin with red colored cheeks and he's also 6ft1 with good harmony. im not lying when i say that a lot of guys tell me that hes beautiful. i see girls eyeing him when i walk down the streets with him. his nephew on the other hand - while being fully punjabi - has white skin, brown hair and gray-blue eyes. doesnt look pakistani at all. im pakistani as well but i dont look nearly as good as my friend does.

but then again, in pakistan, punjabi identity isnt about shared ancestry. if you live in the punjab region then youre punjabi. your ethnic background doesnt matter there. if you were to move there or if sean o'pry or will smith then they too would be "ethnically" punjabi. so it makes a lot of sense that my gl friend and i are both punjabis because despite not looking like each other at all, our families both hail from the same region.
I know, but there's confusion behind your comments.
"Argentinian people" aren't native to the South American continent, they're 4th or 5th generation European migrants. So this is not "phenotype cope", as they literally descend from Europeans the same way Americans do. For example, my family has roots to Lombardy (northern Italy), Bayern (southern Germany) and the Basque country (northern Spain).
You look at me, or at most Argentines, and we are white. We do not pass as white, we are racially white. Blood roots in Europe, as opposite to a Punjab who is fair skinned and has light eyes but his blood is not European at least for the most part.
We speak a dialect that mixes Spanish with Italian idioms and accent, because the Spaniards colonized this territory and imposed their language so whenever someone migrated here they had to speak Spanish. The accent is Italian because most Argentines have Italian roots.
When a racist American says "Spic" he isn't thinking deep, he is just associating the word with the stereotypical mestizo Mexican pejoratively. Now, Americans are so ignorant they don't even know Argentina exists. So when we go there, they think we're from some Central or Southern European place that sounds Italian.

• +1
lol
He didn't win, no one won. We just explained things like men and moved on. Take 5 minutes to read and you'll see where the confusion comes from.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
lol
bhai <3 its all good, its turned into a friendly discussion, some misconceptions were cleared up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 3073
I know, but there's confusion behind your comments.
"Argentinian people" aren't native to the South American continent, they're 4th or 5th generation European migrants. So this is not "phenotype cope", as they literally descend from Europeans the same way Americans do. For example, my family has roots to Lombardy (northern Italy), Bayern (southern Germany) and the Basque country (northern Spain).
You look at me, or at most Argentines, and we are white. We do not pass as white, we are racially white. Blood roots in Europe, as opposite to a Punjab who is fair skinned and has light eyes but his blood is not European at least for the most part.
We speak a dialect that mixes Spanish with Italian idioms and accent, because the Spaniards colonized this territory and imposed their language so whenever someone migrated here they had to speak Spanish. The accent is Italian because most Argentines have Italian roots.
When a racist American says "Spic" he isn't thinking deep, he is just associating the word with the stereotypical mestizo Mexican pejoratively. Now, Americans are so ignorant they don't even know Argentina exists. So when we go there, they think we're from some Central or Southern European place that sounds Italian.

i didnt know argentinians were europeans in origin. makes sense, a half dutch half argentinian girl looked fully dutch except she had hazel eyes instead of blue, but a lot of dutch girls have hazel eyes too. and yes, a punjabi can have white skin and colored hair and colored eyes but like you say, its not because of european lineage but its from gene mutations. i have family members with european coloring as well despite the fact we have 0% european blood in us. after all, science says that colored eyes are a mutation and it can happen to any person regardless of race. its just so that it happens that these gene mutations are a lot more common in europeans. and yeah racist americans would probably call me a spic too because im brown and they think every brown person must be mexican lolol

• +1
i didnt know argentinians were europeans in origin. makes sense, a half dutch half argentinian girl looked fully dutch except she had hazel eyes instead of blue, but a lot of dutch girls have hazel eyes too. and yes, a punjabi can have white skin and colored hair and colored eyes but like you say, its not because of european lineage but its from gene mutations. i have family members with european coloring as well despite the fact we have 0% european blood in us. after all, science says that colored eyes are a mutation and it can happen to any person regardless of race. its just so that it happens that these gene mutations are a lot more common in europeans. and yeah racist americans would probably call me a spic too because im brown and they think every brown person must be mexican lolol
Yes, Americans think all Latin Americans are either black or of aboriginal origin. That happens because they have no physical contact with the Southern Cone (South Brazil, Argentina & Uruguay). Even parts of Chile are predominantly of European ancestry. But Mexico is 95+% native-american.

Check some of Argentina's percentages:

217B1DF0 ADF8 426E AFFD 6E5A9151ECBE

6C8A3E67 BFBB 4A1C BDF8 D4E92BE9BA99

FC96EEA6 4646 43BA AFF3 D48D6582662D

A0A9832A B8C8 4093 B608 381DC7FB664B

Of course not all people are white, there's mestizos (50% Euro 50% Aboriginal, rarely white looking). there's castizos (3/4 to 4/5 European and 1/4 to 1/5 aboriginal, most look white), and there's white people (majority). There's around 0.2% black people in Argentina.

• +1
Yes, Americans think all Latin Americans are either black or of aboriginal origin. That happens because they have no physical contact with the Southern Cone (South Brazil, Argentina & Uruguay). Even parts of Chile are predominantly of European ancestry. But Mexico is 95+% native-american.

Check some of Argentina's percentages:

View attachment 819240
View attachment 819241
View attachment 819242
View attachment 819243

Of course not all people are white, there's mestizos (50% Euro 50% Aboriginal, rarely white looking). there's castizos (3/4 to 4/5 European and 1/4 to 1/5 aboriginal, most look white), and there's white people (majority). There's around 0.2% black people in Argentina.
yeah the world isnt as black and white as people think. i know youve not talked about them but theres a mexican-american youtuber and he looks different, his name is juan but i forgot the name of his channel. it has the word "epic" in it but thats all i remember. you would never guess hes mexican but hes most likely got european ancestry. tbh it sucks that the distance is so great because i think i would get along really well with latinos. im never gonna visit it because i dont like the idea of flying over an ocean, with my luck id crash into the ocean and then id drown there jfl.

• +1
6psl stacy.

• +1