• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, randomvanish, Deprived and 12 others
high-tier normie at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Tallooksmaxxer, begoodlookingtheory and 5 others
where's the stacy
Isnt she Stacy dude? IMO she is very hot. She will be on top %5 of all women and I live in Sweden, where our "average" is Stacy in other countries.
Whats her rating then? Slite?

Caked and filtered

Isnt she Stacy dude? IMO she is very hot. She will be on top %5 of all women and I live in Sweden, where our "average" is Stacy in other countries.
her faces looks like she's obese. why do young girls get stupid amounts of facial fillers? looks disgusting and mega-bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, ManzareK, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
I dont get it either. Most women fraud with make up. Once I found a slite looking girl on tinder and she was LTB at best without make up. Its Catfishing IMO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7098
like clockwork
So many "looksmaxxers" on this thread couldn't even see past the makeup. THey aren't even on the same level, the brunette youth, eyes, eyebrows, and lip mogs hard

The state of men, perpetually doomed to falling for fakeup maxed LTBs :pepefrown:

I dont think this girl is just "average". She will be called hot. So slite at worst.
Arent HTBs are average girls?
I usually consider girls 5-6.9/10 HTB but that's just me I think

Basic bitch. To be Stacy you have to look exotic

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I usually consider girls 5-6.9/10 HTB but that's just me I think
So that means average. Since 5/10 is average.
Objectively speaking, she is def not average. Depends on the country but she will stand out as "hot" in Sweden even without make up. So I say, Stacy.
HTBs are just average girls you would ignore. She is way above that.

So that means average. Since 5/10 is average.
Objectively speaking, she is def not average. Depends on the country but she will stand out as "hot" in Sweden even without make up. So I say, Stacy.
HTBs are just average girls you would ignore. She is way above that.
No, i was meaning above the number 5. So a becky is average (5), and decimals beyond that I'd consider HTB. She's not a stacy I'll tell you that much, just above average but not heavily above average

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No, i was meaning above the number 5. So a becky is average (5), and decimals beyond that I'd consider HTB. She's not a stacy I'll tell you that much, just above average but not heavily above average
Isn't Stacy "wow she is insanely hot", and slite is "eh she is kinda hot" and rest is not hot?

Isn't Stacy "wow she is insanely hot", and slite is "eh she is kinda hot" and rest is not hot?
Stacy's bearly exist, you will rarely see geninue ones irl. Personally I'd say a stacey is an 8/10, stacylite is a term that goes before stacy and I wouldn't say it's warranted for her either, She's noticeably above average and frauds with makeup but nothing more

Stacy's bearly exist, you will rarely see geninue ones irl. Personally I'd say a stacey is an 8/10, stacylite is a term that goes before stacy and I wouldn't say it's warranted for her either, She's noticeably above average and frauds with makeup but nothing more
I do agree that Stacys barely exist, or its extremely rare to see %100 natural Stacies. IMO, most Stacies had at least one plastic operations.

Stacy/lite/htb classification seems bullshit tho. Its either hot/average/

She would be your typical hottest girl on workplace/class or school. Maybe she is not model material but yeah, you get me.

She's chubby. Htb at best.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and ManzareK
really curious how she look irl. pictures are so deceiving.

She would be your typical hottest girl on workplace/class or school. Maybe she is not model material but yeah, you get me.
Just because she's the hottest in a workplace doesn't imply she's a stacy, the word doesn't mean that therefore you don't use it in that scenario.

really curious how she look irl. pictures are so deceiving.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and CristianT
She's chubby. Htb at best.
She is actually very skinny if you look other pics of her but yeah. Her face is rounded and bone structure is not that strong to be model material.
She is still not HTB imo. She mogs your daily average girl easily and would be probably hottest girl on class/workplace. HTB would be underrate in this case.

Just because she's the hottest in a workplace doesn't imply she's a stacy, the word doesn't mean that therefore you don't use it in that scenario.
What word would describe your typical hottest girl in workplace/school but not instagram model tier hot? HTB or Slite?

dont tell me this cuck is her boyfriend?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
What word would describe your typical hottest girl in workplace/school but not instagram model tier hot? HTB or Slite?
I would rate them them based on their skull, so whatever rating that is. In highschool I'd say the best I saw was high tier normie in my classes

>Poop eyes
>"Stacy"

Pick one

I would rate them them based on their skull, so whatever rating that is. In highschool I'd say the best I saw was high tier normie in my classes
Yeah makes sense. Just because a class is full of obese subhumans doesnt mean the hottest girl there is Stacy automatically.

IMO, most slim MTBs would be called hot in Murica where average girl is obese af JFL.
However in Sweden, average girl is reasonably fit and have small nose/feminine skull. And she fogs them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Average swedish women :feelswah:

Hmm i thimk with stacy. She should have small skull cheeks etc

her swedish counterparts mog her to death

her swedish counterparts mog her to death
Nah. She would be a head turner here. Not just average HTB you would ignore, but an head turner that most Chads would crush her. Not joking.

And its called fog if its female JFL

Nah. She would be a head turner here. Not just average HTB you would ignore, but an head turner that most Chads would crush her. Not joking.

And its called fog if its female JFL
she is nothing special tones of mena girls look exactly like her.this is what a real swedish stacy should look like:feelsohh:
Actress elle fanning wallpaper 720x1280 12893 184
1200px Elle Fanning 2 SDCC 2014

In pics can fraud to Stacy Lite. But IRL is almost certainly a HTB.
A 6.5-7.5/10 in normie scale

So, hot or not?
Hot

While blackpillers love to push looks are 100% objective its not that cut and dry.
People still have types , i think shes pretty cute better than like 90% of other girls so yeah still hot.
And if you find someone attractive who gives a fuck if other guys consider her a MTB or w/e. We're not chicks we don't need our mates to co-sign our dating choices.

A legit stacy is pretty rare

• +1
Reactions: SwedishMeatball
Hot

While blackpillers love to push looks are 100% objective its not that cut and dry.
People still have types , i think shes pretty cute better than like 90% of other girls so yeah still hot.
And if you find someone attractive who gives a fuck if other guys consider her a MTB or w/e. We're not chicks we don't need our mates to co-sign our dating choices.

A legit stacy is pretty rare
I agree %100. HTB/HTN is someone considered hot already. Not insta model hot, but regular daily basis hot.

If HT normies are regaeded as %20, they are already what normies would call hot. You dont have to be insta model tier to be called as hot. Most normies say, top %20 is hot, bottom %20 is ugly, rest is average. So Htn is barely hot, but not hottest.

Personal preferences plays big role aswell. If this girl is also tall, lets say above 175cm, she would stand out as most attractive girl for me, even more than those Stacies. I think after HTN tier, attractiveness becomes more subjective.

Literally the hottest girl I have seen IRL. Easily 6PSL IMO
Most Chads would simp her

Above average or htb. Without makeup you would never even looks at her this is the basic girl in some makeup and filters.

Above average or htb. Without makeup you would never even looks at her this is the basic girl in some makeup and filters.
Her no make up pic:

IMO she is better than HTB, even without make up, she fogs average girls brutally. Her lips, eyes and nose is top tier. I dont know how to calculate as some trm cucks do, but this girl is way above average than the girls I see on street/market. So HTB would be massive underrate for her.

where's the stacy? :feelshmm:

Her no make up pic:

IMO she is better than HTB, even without make up, she fogs average girls brutally. Her lips, eyes and nose is top tier. I dont know how to calculate as some trm cucks do, but this girl is way above average than the girls I see on street/market. So HTB would be massive underrate for her.

Thats not no makeup no filter. I don't think you understand girls

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Stacy. JFL at the copers in this thread. She would reject all of them IRL.