Rate this (supposedly) prime female youtuber

rtsssy

rtsssy

lookismboatrefugee
Tana Mongeau. This female turned 21 a few weeks ago. Yeah, you read that right, twenty_fucking_one.:feelsohgod: As far as I know, she's had a nose job, botox and lip/facial fillers. Looking at her face makes me question fillers. I mean, at age 21 you'd expect it to improve your looks rather than making you more subhuman :feelshaha:

Her face is fucking frozen. She's three years older than me but looks like a 38-year-old crackheaded divorcee who can't cope with hitting the wall JFLLLL
Fellas does this prove that fillers ruin your face? Or was it already over for her?

Before (around age 18/19):

Now:
:

Her after getting fillers... she was 20 at the time fuaaaaaaaark. No signs of youth whatsoever istg

Attachments

• D3F7AGiV4AAQsem.jpg
    D3F7AGiV4AAQsem.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 18
fakeup whore

must have got them from a shit surgeon tbh. Bone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> implants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fillers

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
She always looked like shit

:jag:

i think thats the effect of botox