Rate this Swedish guy living in Japan

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken

View attachment 1449567
His name is Tatsumasa Murasame(村雨辰正) (33 years old)

He came to Japan from Sweden and is now a citizen of Japan

He is working as a professional gardener in Japan

he is a TV celebrity too

He appeared in a program called "Muscle Gymnastics" on NHK (Japan National Broadcasting Corporation)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 2214 and Kekee
Japanese "Gardener" = Muscle

how is it possible for him to become a fucking citizen?

• +1
Reactions: Sens
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, fjor2096, Deleted member 15984 and 3 others
mirin IQ for leaving cucked Sweden for banging tight japanese pussy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, joeveniro, gamma and 5 others
He is slayer so sweden mogs and he left hot arab for nothing
he is 5% in Sweden and 0.1% in Japan, so he has to slay the hottest girls there

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
he is 5% in Sweden and 0.1% in Japan, so he has to slay the hottest girls there
He is way higher then 5 % in sweden and he is way higher 0.1 % in japan but i see you point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, MiroslavBulldosex, RODEBLUR and 2 others
Is his physique achievable natty?

Imagine Japan is known for treating foreigners like shit instead they give this guy citizenship and fame

how is it possible for him to become a fucking citizen?
its a process called naturalization, its quite complicated and involves some bs like having to change your name into something japanese but in the end you can become a citizen

Just as @Anstrum95 thought he had a chance at JBW in Japan/Korea.

Images 1

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Sens
He's chad ofc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Imagine Japan is known for treating foreigners like shit instead they give this guy citizenship and fame
I keep telling you guys, rules don’t apply to chad
“You can’t be X even as chad !!!” Wrong

Are you Chad.
Nope
Above average enough to live easily and can already get away with some pretty heinous shit, but not close to chad, can’t even fathom what chad can do

Minimum looks level required to JBWmaxx in 2022
JBW will soon not be possible for incels, gotta go there ASAP in 10 years it will be crawling with white chadlites

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Nope
Above average enough to live easily and can already get away with some pretty heinous shit, but not close to chad, can’t even fathom what chad can do
I know and i'm also above average (ok average facially but tall and huge cock) and have sex and get approached by girls and get compliments despite being a diagnosed aspie.

But what rules couldn't apply to the Chad in the OP?

I know and i'm also above average (ok average facially but tall and huge cock) and have sex and get approached by girls and get compliments despite being a diagnosed aspie.

But what rules couldn't apply to the Chad in the OP?
Japan being racist as shit and talking about “hwitey fuck off we’re full”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
JBW will soon not be possible for incels, gotta go there ASAP in 10 years it will be crawling with white chadlites
I know a white chadlite in a relationship with a noodle becky

Japan being racist as shit and talking about “hwitey fuck off we’re full”
Why? I lived in an expat white people filled neighborhood as a kid in Shanghai, China and foreigners were respectful.

Plus JBW and status. Goodlooking ethnics and goodlooking whites/blacks don't get as much failo in outer countries.

Why? I lived in an expat white people filled neighborhood as a kid in Shanghai, China and foreigners were respectful.

Plus JBW and status. Goodlooking ethnics and goodlooking whites/blacks don't get as much failo in outer countries.
Well, yeah, that’s what I’m saying
If you perceive a place as being racist you’re not a chad of your race (unless you’re basing it entirely off of other peoples’ experiences)

also everywhere will likely be respectful to their face but it’s more about what kind of roadblocks get in their way in terms of advancement and the things that are said behind their back. Also I hear Japan is TURBOxenophobic so comparing it to even china doesn’t work, but again clearly that’s not for chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Well, yeah, that’s what I’m saying
If you perceive a place as being racist you’re not a chad of your race (unless you’re basing it entirely off of other peoples’ experiences)

also everywhere will likely be respectful to their face but it’s more about what kind of roadblocks get in their way in terms of advancement and the things that are said behind their back. Also I hear Japan is TURBOxenophobic so comparing it to even china doesn’t work, but again clearly that’s not for chad
VPN in China was extreme, but I know Japanese people tend to be reserved. I'm a green eyed beaner btw, not white.

You're Chad tbh. You're saying you're just higher tier normie since sex but tbh I bet you could GTAmaxx a city and get away with it.

You're a LARPing Chad tbh 😡

He could have a chad model in sweden but he wanted to be treated like a god so he moved to asia :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Must be drowning in Nippon pussy