Rate this Tamil model

B

BigBoy

Kraken

The description on r/ladyboners said he was tall as well, I'd guess around 6'1" or 6'2"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
just shows how asmyetry is overlooked in normal photos even for narrow faced dudes. lens distortion from camera makes you think you look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
just shows how asmyetry is overlooked in normal photos even for narrow faced dudes. lens distortion from camera makes you think you look like shit
i didnt notice it until you pointed it out. his asymmetry isnt noticable.

Looks good for a Tamilian. Tbh I have seen some tamilians who can mog him

Looks good for a Tamilian. Tbh I have seen some tamilians who can mog him
arent tamils short indian nigger? what would you rate him btw

arent tamils short indian nigger? what would you rate him btw
Yes they are lol. But i have seen outlier tails here. I would give him a 6 PSL tbh. What would you give him?

5 psl, buggued eyes

Yes they are lol. But i have seen outlier tails here. I would give him a 6 PSL tbh. What would you give him?
id give him a 6, chadlite in west but chad in india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2019, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 1553 and BigBoy
5.5 with pheno

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
saved by his eye area

Thats too low of a rating
Bro he genuinely looks like me but I have mild upper eyelid exposure and worse lower third and my blackpilled friend rated me a 3.5, adding +1 for better lower third and +1 for better eyelids => 5.5/10

• JFL
Bro he genuinely looks like me but I have mild upper eyelid exposure and worse lower third and my blackpilled friend rated me a 3.5, adding +1 for better lower third and +1 for better eyelids => 5.5/10
this guy is a model and has been featured on magazine covers and levis posters

this guy is a model and has been featured on magazine covers and levis posters
Maybe I'm biased because we look very similar and I've had very negative opinions of myself. Imagine him with rounder lower third and upper eyelid exposure and then you have literally me lol.

Maybe I'm biased because we look very similar and I've had very negative opinions of myself. Imagine him with rounder lower third and upper eyelid exposure and then you have literally me lol.
can u dm me a pic of you?

Do you mog @Titbot?

Above average bones in any country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you can put on unsee.com so itll disappear after a set time of your choosing
I know about it but screenshots etc. If there's a way to completely ensure it would be forever off of the internet I would consider.
5.5/10 in irl rating?
No my friend is blackpilled. Normie rating would be 7.

I know about it but screenshots etc. If there's a way to completely ensure it would be forever off of the internet I would consider.
Why are you so scared about your photo on the internet lol.

Why are you so scared about your photo on the internet lol.
Why shouldn't I be? Imagine if my schoolmates find out. I'd be the laughing stock of the school.

• Hmm...

No my friend is blackpilled. Normie rating would be 7.
are you fucking retarded? your friend is a piece of shit too.

if irl youre a 7, then psl youre a 4.75-5

• +1
are you fucking retarded? your friend is a piece of shit too.

if irl youre a 7, then psl youre a 4.75-5
Wtf I'm not a irl 7? I thought I was being asked what the irl rating would be if he's PSL 5.5. The only rating I've gotten is from my blackpilled friend and he gave me 3.5 PSL.
He said my bad nose drags me down 2.5 points otherwise I'd be PSL 6.

Wtf I'm not a irl 7? I thought I was being asked what the irl rating would be if he's PSL 5.5. The only rating I've gotten is from my blackpilled friend and he gave me 3.5 PSL.
He said my bad nose drags me down 2.5 points otherwise I'd be PSL 6.
my apologies i read the post wrong. if ur friend thinks you would be a 6 with ONLY rhino youre not as ugly as you say, youre most likely avg. in understand y u wouldnt want to send me pics, u dont know me as a user and i could be untrustworthy.

so my advice: if what your friend says is true save up for rhino and live a good life

• +1
my apologies i read the post wrong. if ur friend thinks you would be a 6 with ONLY rhino youre not as ugly as you say, youre most likely avg. in understand y u wouldnt want to send me pics, u dont know me as a user and i could be untrustworthy.

so my advice: if what your friend says is true save up for rhino and live a good life
No worries my friend. Anyway idk all my friends claim I'm not ugly. But they're like bluepilled so what do they know? A rhinoplasty would benefit me greatly without a doubt but I am against plastic surgery.

No worries my friend. Anyway idk all my friends claim I'm not ugly. But they're like bluepilled so what do they know? A rhinoplasty would benefit me greatly without a doubt but I am against plastic surgery.
get rhino son, easiest looksmax you can do. idk how u found this forum and y ur on it if you dont believe in plastic surgery.

have u ever been made fun of for being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
get rhino son, easiest looksmax you can do. idk how u found this forum and y ur on it if you dont believe in plastic surgery.

have u ever been made fun of for being ugly
A rhinoplasty is actually quite complicated! People think it's the easiest surgery but it isn't. It still takes hours of work. I found this forum due to incels.is and I found out about that forum due to r/incels being shut down and I found r/incels due to seeing someone on r/horror being made fun of for being an "incel," which was a completely new term for me.

And yes during my younger years I've been made fun of for my looks (my early teenage years). The only one to give me shit about my nose was a guy with a bad nose himself who was teased by boys and girls alike whereas I never was until him. Girls never really said anything and were mostly nice to me. I've never gone clubbing but we did have school parties that were pretty much the same as clubbing. Some of my female friends wanted me to dance with them (grinding, really) and the only time I attempted to do it with somebody I didn't know was a girl who was a year older than me who was dancing with her friend. She turned around to see who was grinding her, she saw me and she laughed, so did her friends but she didn't move away or anything. I stayed for a minute or so before leaving. The next day I saw her at school with her friend, they whispered something to each other and laughed and I was just walked away quickly because I thought they were making fun of me, JFL. I'm a dateless kissless virgin by the way.

Above average bones in any country PSL. (Above average bones in any country) + 1.25 IRL.

My own rating of above slightly above average, so like a 6.0-6.3