rate this tik tok chad

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Kingcel32
@germanlooks @Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower @TheBlunderYears @N0RTH rate him, does he mog de poot?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I cant see it I think it's the incognito mode

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
another day another mog. It's over

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Zylk, subhuman incel and 1 other person
holy shit thats how you get the tik tok hair??

i needed this vid, thanks lad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and subhuman incel

• JFL

is he gigachad? 9/10? like i dont know how you even can look much better than him tbh, if he got more bones and a chaddier jaw he would lose jb appeal, so i wouldnt change anything

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
Gigamogger fuark

But something about him looks a bit faceapped tbh

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo, Chadrapist, systvm and 1 other person
Looking good OP

• JFL
Gigamogger fuark
Gigamogger fuark

But something about him looks a bit faceapped tbh
any face over 7PSL will look faceapped, look at opry, de poot and prime chico, do you really think they looked natural looking, no they all look like they were artificially created in a laboratory, someone like godha looks natura looking but isnt that high in PSL @Thompsonz

any face over 7PSL will look faceapped, look at opry, de poot and prime chico, do you really think they looked natural looking, no they all look like they were artificially created in a laboratory, someone like godha looks natura looking but isnt that high in PSL @Thompsonz
nah I think he did something with faceapp too if you look at his older tik toks he looks a little bit different for example his lips looks fuller in recent ones

no lol opry depoot and prime chico dont. face apped faces have like abnormally perfect skin and an unnatural undertone

• +1
Reactions: systvm and Erik-Jón
Looks like orb

I would flay the skin off his face if I ever saw him (in a minecraft) public (server).

Days since hating myself: 0.