Rate this tiktok ACTUAL SUBHUMAN FEMALE with stacy SMV

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
I found her on tiktok (devil app, NEVER EVER DOWNLOAD IT GUYS, it’s boring af but it hooks you, making you waste your time) and she actually gets hundreds of thirst comments from guys claiming she’s absolutely beautiful, asking for her instagram and stuff like that during her streams, I spent like 5 minutes there and every two or three seconds a male would try his luck with her (and get rejected💀 she's too used to the positive attention), and the dudes weren't ugly at all.

She's undoubtably subhuman in my book so I find it baffling that she's getting that much attention, sometimes the blackpill is hard to believe even when it's sitting right in front of your eyes, I genuinely had a hard time taking the comments seriously:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but they were actually unironic :feelswhy:

Here’s an extract from the livestream I found her in:

She’s borderline deformed man :ROFLMAO:

Also I find it hilarious how a Stacy singing like shit would look cute but this girl looks so cringe doing it :feelskek: BROOTAL

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78, aber and 5 others
Still more SMV than 90% of Looksmax.org userbase.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, GabachoCopium, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
@Jason Voorhees White women have high SMV.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, aber and murdah
if u were drunk ud hit that btw

• Ugh..
Reactions: rulothecab
if u were drunk ud hit that btw
IMG 6155

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78 and BrahminBoss
what if she's browsing this forum?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
what if she's browsing this forum?
A dose of the blackpill won't hurt her ego, she's probably close to immune given how many men comment on her videos EVERY SECOND trying to get her attention 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Chadeep, aber and 2 others
Just like some find pugs cute they'll do the same with this

• JFL
Just like some find pugs cute they'll do the same with this
Thing is pugs are actually kind of cute, nevermind their genetic disadvantages. But this girl. She’s just subhuman. Nothing redeeming other than the fact that humans have sympathy. And they feel the need to express it due to morality to feel better about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and NoReedemingFeature
She's undoubtably subhuman in my book so I find it baffling that she's getting that much attention, sometimes the blackpill is hard to believe even when it's sitting right in front of your eyes, I genuinely had a hard time taking the comments seriously:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but they were actually unironic :feelswhy:
That's nothing... please watch this video (also, it's also been almost 2 years since this video, so things have definitely gotten worse..)

Smash? @RAMU KAKA @Jason Voorhees

I found her on tiktok (devil app, NEVER EVER DOWNLOAD IT GUYS, it’s boring af but it hooks you, making you waste your time) and she actually gets hundreds of thirst comments from guys claiming she’s absolutely beautiful, asking for her instagram and stuff like that during her streams, I spent like 5 minutes there and every two or three seconds a male would try his luck with her (and get rejected💀 she's too used to the positive attention), and the dudes weren't ugly at all.

Here’s an extract from the livestream I found her in:
View attachment 3006384

She’s borderline deformed man :ROFLMAO:

Also I find it hilarious how a Stacy singing like shit would look cute but this girl looks so cringe doing it :feelskek: BROOTAL
Id rather jerk off than tap that creature

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back