• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, liberiangrimreaper, Charisma and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma and n9wiff
chad rivals sean o pry

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@pneumocystosis

High chadlite to low chad failoed by eye area. If I were him Id step into a club with lifts and "KISS ME" glasses like saafiir, then get my dick sucked by 3034305 foids

• JFL
High chadlite to low chad failoed by eye area. If I were him Id step into a club with lifts and "KISS ME" glasses like saafiir, then get my dick sucked by 3034305 foids
What about his eye area?

Nigga thinks its a real person jfl thats a edited pic of me

• JFL
  • JFL
Nigga fix ur acne that is achievable for u through looksmaxxing get better hair fix ur acne and bloat get leaner and a mild tan
Im pretty depressed boyo, this isnt my worst picture. Been rotting here because i was made fun of my looks for years

• So Sad
Im pretty depressed boyo, this isnt my worst picture. Been rotting here because i was made fun of my looks for years
You can change that trust me. You have the base, so u can use redpill advise to ur help. Fix ur mental health, then looksmax, then get better social skills and youll be at a much better place than what u are rn. Sure I cant guarrantee u chaddom, but even if u ascend to chadlite with good hair, Im sure youll have plenty of women to choose from.

You can change that trust me. You have the base, so u can use redpill advise to ur help. Fix ur mental health, then looksmax, then get better social skills and youll be at a much better place than what u are rn. Sure I cant guarrantee u chaddom, but even if u ascend to chadlite with good hair, Im sure youll have plenty of women to choose from.
I dont really care about being anything special, just good looking enough so people are not disgusted by me