Rate this top tier curry

Carbon

Carbon

Banned
Hey this is my curry friend from the gym he is 5'4 and really strong, can you guys give him an HONEST rating and tell me ab his future life pls and ty!

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714, Looks234, Clark69 and 5 others
:feelskek:
joke or srs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I jaw mog this skinnyfag.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeke714, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 17676 and 6 others
5'4 at what age

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Currycel/10 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18340, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Face is ok but height is over tier
how is it over he will be like 5'5 as an adult thats not that bad he'll be taller than 75% of girls

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, FootLongDong, johncruz12345 and 7 others
how is it over he will be like 5'5 as an adult thats not that bad he'll be taller than 75% of girls
Alright 5'5 is not bad in India, it's bad in any western country

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
no we r in the US and 5'5 is taller than legit so many girls 75% actually girls r under 5'5 idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714, closedplatecel, Preoximerianas and 7 others
It's obviously you. You're normie facewise, bad pheno, and a manlet. It's over if you're in the west
in the west and its not normie he has a hollow cheeks and 5'5 is taller than 70% of women dumbo

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ascension, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
no we r in the US and 5'5 is taller than legit so many girls 75% actually girls r under 5'5 idiot

Coping manlet moment - over for you nigga :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 18340, ascension and 2 others
in the west and its not normie he has a hollow cheeks and 5'5 is taller than 70% of women dumbo
And shorter than 90% of men greycel, it doesn't matter he is taller than most women. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18340 and 2 others
HTN face, but it's over at 5'4 , in curryland you've got to be minimum 5'6

And shorter than 90% of men greycel, it doesn't matter he is taller than most women. :lul:
bro u dumbass he is not dating men why would women care if he's shorter than other men they would care if he is shorter than them u idiot

HTN face, but it's over at 5'4 , in curryland you've got to be minimum 5'6
we r in the US bro and 5'4 is taller than half of the girls

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 18340, Lygodactylus and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞ and BoneDensity
I'm beginning to think OP is also his friend

Coping manlet moment - over for you nigga :lul:
how is that coping why would i care if other men r taller than me im not dating men im dating women

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
we r in the US bro and 5'4 is taller than half of the girls
Brutal bro imagine getting mogged by every second female you encounter. Cortisol overload :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
You have shit jaw. Short chin and bad bigonial width you look like a faggot

its literally the same thing..... if it was wider it would look circular almost

how is that coping why would i care if other men r taller than me im not dating men im dating women
Why did you lie and say it's your friend?

Brutal bro imagine getting mogged by every second female you encounter. Cortisol overload :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
why does being mogged matter if your partner is shorter than u.... she is also getting 'mogged'

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Why did you lie and say it's your friend?
it is my friend but you are saying that 'I am coping' so I phrased the sentence using I u idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BoneDensity
View attachment 1637757
its literally the same thing..... if it was wider it would look circular almost
He has way better chin, nose, lips, eye area, etc.
Didn't even mention those BBC tier narrow lips on your "friend"
Nigga it's finished ngl, cope all you want

it is my friend but you are saying that 'I am coping' so I phrased the sentence using I u idiot
In the west but can barely speak english :feelskek: :feelskek:
muhhh u idiot!!!

He has way better chin, nose, lips, eye area, etc.
Didn't even mention those BBC tier narrow lips on your "friend"
Nigga it's finished ngl, cope all you want
the idiot u r missed the whole point u mentioned smt ab jaw so i showed smt ab jaw where he has the exact same jaw since u know u r coping u went for other stuff such as chin and nose, can't belive ur so stupid to be caught up in a straw man fallacy LOL

• Ugh..
5'5 isnt good anywhere. shortest countries in the world in SEA is avg height 5'7/5'8 in young generation. India will be even taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 15827, Deprived and 1 other person
why does being mogged matter if your partner is shorter than u.... she is also getting 'mogged'
A woman doesn't want a man who is genetically inferior to 99% of her other options.

A woman doesn't want a man who is genetically inferior to 99% of her other options.
bro u think women want men compared to other men??? they want men comapred to her!!!

the idiot u r missed the whole point u mentioned smt ab jaw so i showed smt ab jaw where he has the exact same jaw since u know u r coping u went for other stuff such as chin and nose, can't belive ur so stupid to be caught up in a straw man fallacy LOL
Keep on coping bro, it's over for you :lul:

5'5 isnt good anywhere. shortest countries in the world in SEA is avg height 5'7/5'8 in young generation. India will be even taller
dude 5'5 is not bad for a guy in US since 70% of girls in US are below 5'5!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18340 and Deleted member 15827
Keep on coping bro, it's over for you :lul:
how is it over u dumbass hollow cheeks = mogger idiot stupid name 5 falios rn u cant LMAO

Nah India's around that in the south.5'6-5'7

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deprived
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17829, BoneDensity and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827