ugly nigger said he mogs me rate him

he mogs you incel

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, RAMU KAKA, greywind and 4 others
post yourself, lets see if hes right

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, RAMU KAKA, Dogpill enjoyer and 4 others
View attachment 2958829 ugly nigger said he mogs me rate him
Sub4. You can't mog if you're black, unless you're 6'5 of course (except in very rare cases I'd say like 1 in 1,000,000). Im not racist im just based (feel very sorry for blackcel bros)

Sub4. You can't mog if you're black, unless you're 6'5 of course (except in very rare cases I'd say like 1 in 1,000,000). Im not racist im just based (feel very sorry for blackcel bros)
What about 6’3 brother

What about 6’3 brother
Legit 6’3 i’ll say you can mog (190cm +) . The Height pill is the one to rule em all

almost 2k posts whos the incel
you joined Mar 14, 2024 hahahahahhahahah just wait hahahahahahhaha, 2k posts for his join date is alright

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, nigkook, N1666 and 1 other person
Life fuel, I think I gotta just sort out my hair and body
the problem today (especially online) is that people don't say their real height, they always add a couple of inches. So saying you're 6'3 doesn't have the effect it really should, even if a legit 6'3 irl towers everybody. So I advise you when they ask you to say 6'4

• +1
Reactions: zubin
the problem today (especially online) is that people don't say their real height, they always add a couple of inches. So saying you're 6'3 doesn't have the effect it really should, even if a legit 6'3 irl towers everybody. So I advise you when they ask you to say 6'4
Height inflation is real, the average listed height for men on dating apps is 6’1 even tho the average height irl is 5’8

you joined Mar 14, 2024 hahahahahhahahah just wait hahahahahahhaha, 2k posts for his join date is alright
legit been on the org since 2022 didnt feel like posting or making an account like u incels, its useless

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and N1666
legit been on the org since 2022 didnt feel like posting or making an account like u incels, its useless
''muh lurked'' tiktok.com cel

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
''muh lurked'' tiktok.com cel
found out about the bp through youtube, then my friend got me into looksmaxxing in late 2022 but i was always too scared to make an account here

found out about the bp through youtube, then my friend got me into looksmaxxing in late 2022 but i was always too scared to make an account here
why were you scared to do a account here

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Hell nah subhuman

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
Looks like a really shit version of notfromco

• JFL
tyrone

• JFL